Lumma BMW X6 CLR X 650 to debut at 2011 Geneva Motor Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumma BMW X6 CLR X 650 to debut at 2011 Geneva Motor Show

The Winterlinger-based tuner, Lumma Design, will unveil at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show their latest iteration of the X6 SAC. Dubbed CLR X 650, the Lumma tuned-up X6 made its first debut back in 2008. The new iteration offers a new full bodykit with carbon underscores, along with an upgraded interior, a power increase and new 22″ inch wheels.

Lumma offers a D-Box power kit for diesel engines, which ups the power to 340 hp (250 kW) and 670 Nm of torque for the CLR X 650. The Lumma BMW X6 D-Box kit includes an ECU upgrade and a new four-pipe sports exhaust system.

The aerodynamics package of the Lumma BMW X6 includes a front spoiler, rear bumper, side skirts, a new bonnet and a rear spoiler.

Full details are revealed in the press release below.

Individuality and excellent performance: BMW X6 is transformed into the LUMMA CLR X 650
    -Four individual Recaro sports seats dominate the car’s interior
    -Full bodykit with carbon underscores the vehicle’s sporty character
    -Power increased to 340 hp
    -22 inch allow wheels with high-performance tires

Not just two, but four individual Recaro sports shell seats characterize the interior of the LUMMA CLR X 650, based on the BMW X6. With this fantastic and unique feature, LUMMA Design has created a confident, sporty ambience in the car.

The interior’s elegant flair is achieved with the leather upholstery in black and beige, complete with decorative seams in the contrasting color. The diamond-shaped stitching in particular highlights the two tones used. The interior is perfected with the finest Alcantara, which LUMMA Design applies to the plastic coverings already in the standard model of the car. Then there’s the ergonomically shaped and of course leather upholstered sports steering wheel (including an airbag) and the leather covered carbon-look interior ledges. The final touch to the car’s interior upgrade is the color coordinated instruments and the aluminum pedals with anti-slip rubber coating.

Yet the LUMMA X6 isn’t just about an amazing interior; it also gives the driver a definite engine power boost. The automobile tuner from Winterlingen in Germany offers its LUMMA D-Box for all diesel engines. This means that drivers can now enjoy a full 340 hp (250 kW) while maximum torque has been increased to 670 Newton meters. The LUMMA accelerator pedal power module meanwhile ensures sportier response. In keeping with the increased power of the vehicle, the four-pipe sports exhaust roars from its matt black X6M-style tailpipes.

LUMMA Design manages to bring out the car’s sporty nature visually too with its new bodykit. The front spoiler, rear bumper, side skirts, sporty looking bonnet and rear spoiler give the LUMMA CLR X 650 significantly more prestige. In addition, the real carbon applications, including the rear lip, mirror covers, front kidneys and headlamp visors further underscore the car’s sporty aspirations.

Thanks to the sports spring kit at both axles, the LUMMA CLR X 650 is around 40 millimeters lower, promising even more agile driving. In this way, the LUMMA sports rims, size 10×22 inch at the front and 12×22 inch at the rear, together with the high-performance tires of size 295/30 and 335/25, can use their maximum grip to deliver perfect handling.

With the transformed BMW X6, LUMMA Design proves that they are setting new benchmarks both for vehicles’ interiors and exteriors. The individual components that make up the LUMMA CLR X 650 can be ordered from selected specialized stockists or directly from LUMMA Design’s headquarters in Winterlingen.

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 09-02-2011, 07:48 AM.

daaaaaaaamn!!!! i like the front look and rear one but not side! but what the hell is that small round red light in the rear? fog rear light or just reflector? its make the car looks like a toy!! :thumbsdown:
    craft man interior :drool:, love the seat and i like the idea of the individual seat in the rear......
    thanx for sharing Ssense

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Sweet, a F1-ish steering wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        thanx for sharing Ssense
        You're welcome Sir :)

Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
        Sweet, a F1-ish steering wheel!
        Always loved those flat-bottom steering wheels :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Always loved those flat-bottom steering wheels :drool:
          Indeed!

Nothing else to admire though. :thumbsdown:
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

:drool: at the interior

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Love it! thanx for the sharing ali new as usual :)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                Love it! thanx for the sharing ali new as usual :)
                You're welcome bro :)

Comment

Dashboard and door cells embroidery is GAY! Other than that, good looking despite taking a pointless car further up on the "What The?!" pointless cars scale..

Comment

Just call it the Lumma XFGHROSDOGJ 65309643865309568 Type-R and get it over with.

Pointless....
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      Dashboard and door cells embroidery is GAY! Other than that, good looking despite taking a pointless car further up on the "What The?!" pointless cars scale..
                      :rofl2:

Very well said Mr. President!
                      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Me likey . The interior is :drool::drool::drool:
                        I would change the colour combination of the exterior , I dont like the orange.

Thanks for sharing Ali
                        07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

my eyes hurt

Comment

Working...
                          X