Rare BMW Z8 Individual at 2010 Essen Motor Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare BMW Z8 Individual at 2010 Essen Motor Show

Our sister-magazine BimmerToday spotted an interesting BMW Z8 Individual at the 2010 Essen Motor Show. The Individual Z8 features a Stratus Grey and Ivory paint, along with a full Nappa leather interior in beige color.
    According to the Z8 Club, only eleven copies of the Z8 were made in this particular color combination. The car in question was built in September 2002 and exported to Qatar. In 2009 it returned to Germany and it is now offered for sale by a German dealership. This Z8 Individual has 50,000 kilometers on it.
    The price? 136,000 euros.

The Z8 Individual sits on 20 inch Alpina Dynamic. The body is based on a torsion and rigid aluminum frame in noble Space Frame technology. The V8 engine with 400 hp from 4941 cc is imported from the BMW M5 E39 and the relatively light car accelerates to 100 km/h in 4.7 seconds.
    Other features included are the dashboard mounted instrument panel, turn signal in fluorescent technology, run-flat tires with tire pressure warning system, and a Hi-Fi system from Harman Kardon.

Source: bmwblog.com
    sigpic

It has Alpina wheels :drool:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

all the time admire the Z8 :drool:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i love it!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

my fav BMW :drool:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Love it :drool: :drool:
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
            X