BMW 1 Series Convertible and Coupe facelift unveiled during a photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 1 Series Convertible and Coupe facelift unveiled during a photoshoot

First images of the facelifted BMW 1 Series Coupe and Convertible just hit the web way ahead of its official unveiling at the Detroit Motor Show in January 2011. The 1er Coupe and Convertible were spotted during a photoshoot session and the shots reveal the cars with all the upcoming visual changes.

The vehicles showcased are a 120d Convertible in Vermillion Red and an Alpine White 135i Coupe. Both cars feature updated LED lights, new headlights eyebrows and light bars within the tail lights. Same LED lights will also be featured on the upcoming 1 Series M Coupe.

A more aerodynamic front bumper, and new exterior colors and interior trims are the newest addition to the popular 1er. Newly sculpted air intakes are set lower to the ground, giving the front fascia a more aggressive look.

The facelifted 1er and 1M will be officially unveiled in mid-December.

Source: bmwblog

1M :yippy:
    sigpic

Comment

thanks god its yellow angel eyes

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

^why ehssan? :)
        sigpic

Comment

love the facelifed headlight with eye brows

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
            love the facelifed headlight with eye brows
            + 1
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I can't seem to catch a "major" difference from these photos. Good news to current 1er owners ;)
              Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Lights, Bumpers and some design lines here and there I think !
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                X