One-of-two BMW 733i Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-of-two BMW 733i Wagon

BMW 7 Series Wagon? A blasphemy some BMW fans would say and many others, including us, weren’t aware that one existed.

According to Tom Joslin over at Jalopnik, this past week, he came across a 1981 BMW 733i Wagon at a car auction.

So where has this been hidden all these years? Apparently, the 733i Wagon was built for display at the Frankfurt Auto Show. The car in question, features later 2002 taillights and a custom formed roof, and it was 1 of 2 custom made on the BMW assembly line for the purpose.

Back in 2000, an eBay auction sold the vehicle for $15,000.

When the car was sold on Ebay in 2000 it had 8,179 miles. Ten years later it only had 9002.

This time, the car sold for $6,000, still a quite a steep price.

Source: bmwblog

red fan :drool:

Comment

:drool:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I think blaspheme!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Weirdest BM I've ever seen, and probably the longest :)

It's been parked under a fir tree for ten years by the amount of needles under the engine compartment seal.

The Sultan of Brunei has the other one, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by BigLion View Post
            Weirdest BM I've ever seen, and probably the longest :)

It's been parked under a fir tree for ten years by the amount of needles under the engine compartment seal.

The Sultan of Brunei has the other one, obviously
            :lol:
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
            X