E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

De Javu...

You guys attacked the new 7er when it came out, killed the hell out of it, cursed every single BMW designer, and now you would kill to own one. BMW hasn't lost at all, in fact, their new cars are hard to accept at first glance because they are designing them with creativity and fitting a whole new chassis on them. When the E39 came out, you could easily tell that it is the predecessor of the E34, their designs were predicted. Now, its something else, they've gone wild and made BMWs stand a higher class than Mercedes and Audi.

The front end lost its aggressiveness ? Did it really ? I'll show you two pictures, you compare...

Look at the lines and curves all the way from the front end to the rear, its a beautiful aggressive looking car.

Soon when its on the roads, you'll feel it...
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thanks for the picture comparison Rifo.

I'll take the E63. :bow:
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

it looks like a merc :| i agree bmw lost it
          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Don't like it! The rear is likable but the front is cheesy. Mercedes is going in the right direction, so IMO there is no comparison. Audi is pure Art, it's a different league.

Project DVS
            Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
            CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
              Don't like it! The rear is likable but the front is cheesy. Mercedes is going in the right direction, so IMO there is no comparison. Audi is pure Art, it's a different league.
              +100
              i hate to admit it but is it absolutely true...
              sigpic

Comment

Guys i think we shouldnt judge untill we see it o the streets :D
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

i only had one comment... didn't like the headlights that's all.

but i see them adding a CF rear deffuser and a couple of M accessories to make it look better and sell more.

Comment

I hated the new 6er at 1st, but Im loving it now. I'm sure i will love it more once i see it in person ;)
                    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

New Videos: 2012 BMW 6 Series Convertible

[YOUTUBE]vbBE2tSu92U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GpypAwoMjas[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fbgeBt3g9J4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]s924KIqjqU8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

deisigners gonna make me go crazy!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R i F o View Post
                          De Javu...

You guys attacked the new 7er when it came out, killed the hell out of it, cursed every single BMW designer, and now you would kill to own one. BMW hasn't lost at all, in fact, their new cars are hard to accept at first glance because they are designing them with creativity and fitting a whole new chassis on them. When the E39 came out, you could easily tell that it is the predecessor of the E34, their designs were predicted. Now, its something else, they've gone wild and made BMWs stand a higher class than Mercedes and Audi.

The front end lost its aggressiveness ? Did it really ? I'll show you two pictures, you compare...

Look at the lines and curves all the way from the front end to the rear, its a beautiful aggressive looking car.

Soon when its on the roads, you'll feel it...
                          Rifo :bow: :bow: IT IS AN AMAZING CAR!!!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

i think it looks AWESOME!!! im loving the new look, didnt expect it to turn out this way...

It has an excellent combo of elegance and sportiness!! the tuned version will look even better!

The ///M6 will be killer for sure....im sure this one will sell more than the prev. generation... (sorry hasan :))
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                            X