No announcement yet.

PYSpeed and ARKYM AeroRace ONE BMW M3 Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing video production - we should arrange something like that for our next drive :D

The kit looks a bit like the Vorsteiner with the bonnet louvres

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      PYSpeed and ARKYM release a new bodykit for the popular BMW M3 Sedan.

Press Release: The ARKYM AeroRace ONE. This completely active, aerodynamic visual and funcitonal upgrade comprises of all Arkym AeroRace replacement products available for the BMW E90 M3 Sedan.

Enthusiastic lines and pronounced edges rest upon the front fascia intake channels to deliver an aggressive appearance, especially from a rear view mirror. In combination with an even further enhanced front lip for pure, downward aerodynamics – the final design...
      Continuing the AeroRace ONE kit tour toward the rear of the vehicle, M3 enthusiasts may begin to notice the subtlety of the rocker panel/side skirts. More pronounced and taller conceptions of already defining OEM side skirts lines exist within the AeroRace Side Skirt Package to accent both front and rear bumper sporty appearances – matching visual depth, design and aerodynamic transfer from front to rear as much as possible.

Source: bmwblog
      I appreciate your sharing this information. I enjoyed reading it. In fact, I added it to me bookmarks list. Thanks again.

Comment

1 series M front bumper to E90 FTW!!!

also rear bumper

i think it would look gr8

Comment

Working...
        X