Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Paris Motor Show

BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept World Debut

Today at the Paris Motor Show, BMW unveiled the new BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept. The 2+2 coupe inherits some design cues from the regrettable CS Concept and it aligns itself with the design language seen on the new 5 and 7 Series. The 6 Series retains the two door design with the forthcoming Gran Coupe carrying the 4-door coupe design.

In person, the car looks longer than in photos, the overhangs are certainly shorter and very muscular.

As with the new 5 and 7 Series, the aesthetics of the interior design have moved up the luxury scale, with fluid lines and higher quality materials. BMW remains true to its core design elements and the BMW Concept 6 Series Coupe continues to feature the driver-oriented cockpit, which underlines the sporty character of the 6 Series.

As we move forward in the day, we will have more photos, videos and exclusive interviews

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 01-10-2010, 05:42 AM.

2011 BMW X3 M Sport Package

Second generation BMW X3 made its world debut today at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. Along with the “standard” model, BMW also introduced, early in the game, the M Sport package designed exclusively for the X3.

The M package was developed by the M division and it is due to be released in Spring of 2011. The package includes chassis, aerodynamics, exterior and interior components that allow for further optimization of the dynamics of the new BMW X3 as well as enhancing its visuals.

The range of features includes the M aerodynamics package, chromed exhaust tailpipes and BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line for the side window surrounds and roof railing.

The front, side and rear body components of the M aerodynamics package come in body colour, and the inlay in the rear apron is painted in Dark Shadow metallic. Sports suspension tuning and 18-inch M light-alloy wheels, along with Performance Control for the standard-fitted xDrive all-wheel-drive system, boost the dynamic potential of the Sports Activity Vehicle.

In the new BMW X3 xDrive35i they are complemented by a sports automatic transmission featuring steering wheel shift paddles and variable sports steering including Servotronic.

As an option, 19-inch M light-alloy wheels are also available with differently sized front and rear tyres, while the accessories range also offers 20-inch M light-alloy wheels with different front and rear tyres.

Comment

BMW Z4 in Atacama Yellow

At the 2010 Paris Motor Show, BMW also showcased the limited edition BMW Z4 Pure Impulse. The exclusive Z4 features individual options like the black Alcantara / Nappa leather sports seats Circuit with yellow colour accents and the Atacama Yellow paint. Alternatively, there is an option of Alpine White, plain Black, Space Grey metallic, Titanium Silver or Sapphire Black metallic.

The Design Pure Impulse equipment package can also be combined with a new, likewise exclusive body paint colour.

The most significant feature of the Design Pure Impulse equipment package is the choice of precisely matching interior colours and materials. Like the equipment package Design Pure White, which accentuates the roadster’s premium elegance and was already presented at the launch of the BMW Z4, the package’s configuration is based on the recommendations of the BMW design team.

The interior is complemented by an anthracite BMW Individual roof lining, yellow Alcantara inserts in the door linings, and the lower section of the instrument panel also in yellow as well as structural fabric car mats. The arm rests on the centre console and in the doors are covered with high-quality black Nappa leather.

The BMW Z4 in Atacama Yellow is a head-turner and an attraction at the BMW stand.

Comment

MINI Countryman WRC

Paris Motor Show was the host of the world premiere of the MINI Countryman WRC. The return of the MINI to WRC was celebrated in big style by the Oxford-based company and FIA’s boss Jean Todt was also present at the official unveiling.

MINI WRC is powered by a 1.6-litre, four-cylinder Di turbo-charged engine. The power transmission takes place via an Xtrac 6-speed, sequential gearbox. For its outings on the rally stages, the MINI Countryman chassis has been fitted with a roll cage developed by Prodrive, which exceeds the strict safety.

The company began development of the car in 2009, and it is a joint project with Prodrive.

Kris Meeke has been confirmed as the first driver to compete for Prodrive in the MINI WRC. As always, we bring you a comprehensive photo gallery of one of the most exciting MINI vehicles.

Last edited by SSense; 01-10-2010, 06:01 AM.

Comment

i love them all except for the upgly 6 series... yuk!

Comment

I love the new Z4:drool:.. The 6 series looks alright at some angles but still as it is i find it ugly
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

too much chrome and funny long sidgusting bumper grill makes it look disturbing to the eye. the form of the car is good it needs an Aero kit from M... look at that bumper it looks like they will introduce it later on as asusal

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                too much chrome and funny long sidgusting bumper grill makes it look disturbing to the eye. the form of the car is good it needs an Aero kit from M... look at that bumper it looks like they will introduce it later on as asusal
                :blah: its nice ! wait till u see it on the streets

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

i hate chrome.... period!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    i hate chrome.... period!
                    Ebay some CF parts and ur'e done :P !!

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

love them all not so much the X3 but still better than befor and i just hate how the mini looks sooooooooo ugly

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

the 6er is amazing and the rest as well

whats with the Mango Z4 ?
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

one word for the 6er... " *EDITED* "
                          Last edited by RAFiK; 02-10-2010, 12:05 AM. Reason: Not using English Language
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

+1 *EDITED*
                            Last edited by RAFiK; 02-10-2010, 12:05 AM. Reason: Not using English Language

Comment

More from the 2010 paris motor show

[youtube]k9ywuV0yuhY[/youtube]
                              Last edited by Moe; 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM.

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                              X