Mansory Program for BMW X5 M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mansory Program for BMW X5 M

The Swiss Mansory firm – part of the main tuning company – adds a new brand to their line-up. The company known for their Porsche upgrades expands line-up with BMW programs. The first vehicle to receive a brand new body kit, engine tuning, refined interior and a set of wheels is the BMW X5 M. The X5 is just the beginning, according to Mansory. The BMW X6 and BMW 7 Series are next!

The massive body kit is easily noticeable. The front bumper has bigger air inlets giving the V8 more air to breath and horizontal LED daylight running lights. The hood is made out of carbon fiber and has additional air vents. The wheel fenders are wider, 70mm at the front and 80mm at the rear. The side skirts have been replaced, same goes for the rear bumper which includes a carbon fiber rear diffuser and space for the 2×2 exhaust pipes of the sport exhaust system. The rear window spoiler and two sections on the rear door are carbon fiber as well.

At the performance side of the story Mansory improves the horsepower up to 670hp and the maximum torque to 950Nm at 5,900rpm. The vehicle sprints from 0 to 100km/h (62mph) in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 300km/h (186mph). Other technical changes includes a new exhaust system, newly developed headers, ECU upgrade and a suspension change lowering the car up to 40 mm. A sports break system with larger discs and multi-piston brake callipers is also available. The silver monoblock cast wheels with the description M10 are fitted with tyres of the dimension 315/25R23.

The only interior highlight directly visible on the pictures is the newly designed sports steering wheel. Additionally, the interior can be redesigned and outfitted with materials requested by the owner.

Source: gtspirit

thats a FUGLY front bumper :puke:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

does mansory run any checks on whether their aggressive cosmetic chnages do affect ayroladainamics (i meant aerodynamics) at all?

Comment

Loving the back of this car - great combination of white, smoked glass and the leather colour (terracotta?)

... but the front?? Have a word!

Reminds me too much of a giant Audi S5 with the LEDs

It's a 'miss' from me. I'd have to drive everywhere in reverse.

Comment

FUGLY !!!!!!
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Ugly front , Copied rear from MB GL63 , yaaaaak

Comment

EPIC FAIL!!!! :thumbsdown:
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                EPIC FAIL!!!! :thumbsdown:
                + 1

Failed Miserably. The new X5 is actually a pretty reasonable looking SUV and they made it look like the X1. They seriously need to reconsider what they are trying to achieve here.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I've always liked their work, specially on Bentleys! But i will have to pass on this one! the front look is over done and looks awkward.
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

front is ugly back is better but rims also ugly :S
                    this car have lost the M Power tuch
                    sigpic

Comment

ugly front.....just like open mouth without teeth :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Front: -100/10

Rims: 6/10

Rear: 7/10 (and it only got those 6 because of the exhaust pipes+ diffuser, hate the rest)
                        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

I'm digging it...

Comment

Working...
                          X