Full Details and Photos: LUMMA BMW CLR 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Details and Photos: LUMMA BMW CLR 750

LUMMA Design gives the BMW 7 Series a wider look. The unique aerodynamics package lends the luxury limousine a more self-assured appearance, without neglecting the Munich model’s elegant design or making it come across as flashy. Selected applications made from genuine carbon and 22 inch light alloy wheels ensure that the BMW with its noble finish exhibits independence while staying true to its sportiness. Aluminium in the interior lends an individual touch.

The fact that LUMMA Design has a sense of BMW’s design language already becomes apparent in the front spoiler bumper. The curvature of the bonnet and the kidney front grille find their match in the new LUMMA front, which integrates grid inserts, fog lights and LED daytime running lights. The new shapely look is completed by the cup spoiler sword.

The ten-piece wheels arch extensions are key to the new sporty appearance: the luxury limousine becomes significantly wider, ensuring a dominant appearance. The door attachments and rear apron corners make for harmonious integration of the extension set and the full aerodynamics package.

LUMMA Design offers a set of deep door-sills that has been designed especially for the BMW 7 Series with its extended wheelbase, so as to bridge the parameterisation of the wheels arch extensions.

The aerodynamics package is completed by the new rear diffuser. Besides ensuring additional downforce, the diffuser highlights the sporty aspiration of the refined limousine.

The dynamic appearance of the LUMMA BMW is enhanced even further by the genuine carbon applications produced by the refining experts in Germany. These include exterior mirror caps, the kidney front grille frame, all door handle covers, the boot lid trim and the four-piece pillar trim set for doors and mud guards.

Naturally the wheels also contribute to the more sporty appearance. The impressive 22-inch light alloy rims are fitted with 265/30 high-performance Vredestein tyres in
    the front and 295/25 in the rear.

In addition, selected LUMMA Design improvements make for an upgraded interior. The aluminium two-piece pedal set with matching footrest provides the driver footwell with a superior look. Foot mats in the colour of the customer’s choice featuring the embroidered LUMMA crest logo are also available for the large BMW, as is a boot mat in any colour, also featuring the embroidered logo.

Except for the deep door-sills, which are provided exclusively for the model with extended wheelbase, the construction extension, carbon applications, wheels and
    interior components fit all BMW 7 Series models. Obviously the required TÜV approval is included in every LUMMA Design delivery. Alternatively, the upgrade experts will perform the conversion at their head office in Winterlingen, Germany, including TÜV registration.

Source: bmwblog

simply love it :drool: :drool:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

ugly/cheap fog light, rest i like

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        ugly/cheap fog light, rest i like
        Exactly ..I agree with Eyad . Cheap front bumper finishing ... Rims and rear end are nice ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

+1
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

besides the fogs...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! this one is simply amazing! :drool:
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

HAVE MERCY ON US!!! WOOOOW!
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                Exactly ..I agree with Eyad . Cheap front bumper finishing ... Rims and rear end are nice ...
                +2
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:drool: me likey!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i like the wheels

can serve as a very nice coffee table :D:D:D

Comment

Working...
                    X