ENCO Exclusive BMW X6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENCO Exclusive BMW X6

ENCO Exclusive have just unveiled their latest project, based on the BMW X6. The car features a new bodykit as well as a fresh ‘two-tone’ look! ENCO do not appear to have touched the mechanics of the car meaning that this project only goes skin deep.

The new bodykit consists of a front & rear bumper spoiler, new flared fenders, sills and a set of quad tailpipes. The result is a larger-than-life X6, borrowing a lot of inspiration from the top of the range X6M. The silver and matt black wrap finish the exclusive look, making sure the car will stand out from every other X6 on the road!

ENCO-JURA 23 inch aluminium wheels have been added to this car. Although there is very little detail on the kit, we are sure that ENCO Exclusive would cater to the tastes of any customer, if you want to find out more about what they have to offer, contact us or head over to their website!

Source: gtspirit

I somehow like!
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Nice. I am glad someone decided not to do to do too much.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Sometimes too less is also too bad :thumbsdown:

Hate that two tone colour, wheels and gemballa look alike exhaust..

Comment

:lol:

IMHO it is still better than the other body kits that we have seen. Except for Hamman ofcourse.
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

yaaaak ,, the ugliest X6 i've ever seen .. and why porsche wheels and stupid exhaust in the middle of an SUV bumper ,,

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Too many tuners out there. I'll invent something and call it the khart edition

Comment

^ Bhai Edition ! :rofl:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  Too many tuners out there. I'll invent something and call it the khart edition
                  :laughhard: :rofl2: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                    Nice. I am glad someone decided not to do to do too much.
                    +1

I'm a firm believer of 'Minimalism'.

Not always does it do the trick, but it's way better than having your car look like it's been banged by Dilip chabria and came out of the womb of an alien. *hint - AC Shnitzer X6M & the Lumma CLR X 650 M Nut"
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

I like it... Subtle and simple! Not crazy about the rims but the two tone isn't the worst I've seen... Overall though, me like!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Finally !! An X6 that is not designed by the Transformers team or came out of The Fast and The Furious...
                        Font bumper looks great, rims are nice but they could've done better. Exhaust is a little over the top, but so is everything thats different. Skirts work with the design and the flares are by far the best.

Overall, it's the best looking "tuned" X6 I've seen so far.
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Dont like the exhaust! dont like the two tone color and the car needs a drop or bigger wheels, just not my taste ;)
                          sigpic
                          Audi R8 - White / Blk
                          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Thought I would say, The black should've been metallic & not Matte
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

I actually liked the matt black!
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X