Project R3DBull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project R3DBull

WheelSTO returns with another exciting project. Dubbed “R3DBull, the new project gives us a variety of bimmers, and not only. Let’s have a look.

WSTO x EUROWERKS – R3DBull Project

As soon as Chad from Eurowerkz, told us his E90 was ready for a photo shoot and found the perfect place to shoot. Johan from WSTO, literally just stopped what he was doing, and got ready to leave for a solo drive to Minneapolis.

The journey starts late afternoon at WSTO, Johan packs up a few sparse items, camera equipment and departs as soon as possible. The drive up was quite hellish, the 7 hour drive from Chicago to Minneapolis isn’t too bad, but when you throw in big thunder storms and tornado sirens in the mix. It can be quite the pain.

As soon as Johan arrived at around midnight, He met up with Chad and Derek from Eurowerkz at Auto MotorPlex – An enthusiast’s dream. A private garage built to your own specifications, for storage, and car work. The environment is set up to feel like you and your car was meant to be there. Even a lounge, and a club house for residents as well. Very cool!

He was amazed by how the place looked like even thought he was so tired and just wanted go to sleep. But he knew he couldn’t rest just yet, decided to do a night shoot at the Auto MotorPlex facility.

Chad’s Crimson Red 330i. The Crimson Red paint comes alive in the dim lighting. A great example of good execution with burning silver Work VS-XX in E46 M3 sizing that really sets it off. It would make a Matador look twice!

Derek’s Interlagos Blue Z4 M. Another great example of a Z4 M with Avant Garde M310’s in Hyper Silver.

With the combination of brilliant BMW OE colors, and aggressive sized wheels and stance. These cars definitely show individuality, and gives it a very serious look.

The next day, Johan met up with the Eurowerkz guys again and went to Auto MotorPlex and did a more in depth photoshoot. Johan got some sweet shots of 330i and the Z4M en route…

This time he met the owner of the place and showed other units that were filled with all the collections and passions of all the enthusiastic condo owners. Truly an amazing experience, as you can see the photos.

DREAM GARAGE.

In a sea of European exotics, the cult American muscle cars, the BMW’s are surely a sight to see and no enthusiast garage is fully complete without a Gulf Racing logo.

Moving on, Johan set up a photo shoot next to a classic car garage, with a giant BMW logo on the wall, which fits the theme nicely.

The Work VS-XX in this shot shows off the extensive mesh detail, and the tucked look on Chad’s 330i

The Z4M in these shots are very fitting, the fender wells are larger than regular Z4 cars. It reminds me of a bull-like stance ready to charge.

A few BMW Isetta’s in fully restored trim. Very cool cars, and tiny!

What kind of car garage would it be without a nice lounge you can relax in?

After taking a quick break, we bring the BMW’s to a more open spaced garage with a Porsche 911 race car in solitary storage. They can be friends too…

We end the photo shoot with a beautiful Imola Red E46 M3 with Volk Progressive ME’s sitting in the bay.

and Derek shows his rendition of “M POWER”
    [IMG][/IMG]

Chad’s BMW 330i – Japan Red

Exterior

M3 Replica front Bumper from Khoalty.com
    etched silver amber gone
    BMW Performance Sideskirts
    Front bumper splash guard removal
    Black out BMW roundels
    Matte black window trim
    Matte Black grills
    Tow hook license plate kit

Wheels/Suspension

Work VS-XX – Burning Silver
    19X8.5 ET25 with + 10mm Macht Schnell spacers, 19X10 ET28 rears
    Toyo T1R front 235/35 rear 255/30 rear
    KSport Control Pro Coilovers
    75mm stud/lug conversion on order
    Muteki SR48 lug nuts

Engine

RISS Racing Clutch delay removal valve
    RPI Intake scoops
    Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust

Lighting (Provided by Khoalty.com)

6000K HID bulbs
    Solarius Invisibulb turn signal bulbs
    6000K LED backup lights
    6000K LED License plate lights
    6000K interior LEDs
    6000K LED door accent lights

Derek’s BMW Z4M – Interlagos Blue

Wheels/Tires
    Avant Garde M310 in Hyper Silver with Toyo tires
    Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 08-08-2010, 09:08 AM.

Thanks for effort Ali!

I can imagine how much patience, time and effort, it takes to create a big post like this with so many pictures.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks for your appreciation Hasan..

Comment

Great Post Ali! Love the Z4M :drool:
        sigpic
        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

I need a Z4M Coupe...

Comment

love the E90 :drool:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

z4m coupe :drool:
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

great post ali....wow..simply WOW!!!

wish we had access to some enthusiasts garage over here...sigh!
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                X