Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-Power X6 Typhoon RS Ultimate V10 packs 900hp

The fastest SUV in the world

G-Power has unveiled the fastest SUV in the world - the Typhoon RS Ultimate V10.

Based on the BMW X6 M, the RS is G-Power's tribute to the outgoing BMW M V10 engine. It was designed for "solvent fans of the famous power unit which unfortunately will no longer be available in the foreseeable future."

As you've probably guessed, the twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8, which produces 555hp (408kW) with 555hp (408kW) and 500 lb-ft (678Nm), is replaced by a 5.0-liter V10 from the current M5 / M6. Instead of simply dropping in a new engine, G-Power increased the displacement to 5.5-liters and added MAHLE forged pistons, a 7-bearing crank shaft, stronger connecting rods, and beefier piston pins. They also installed two ASA T1-316 superchargers, an intercooler, and a revised ECU. Thanks to these modifications, the engine produces 900 PS (662 kW / 888 hp) and 870 Nm (642 lb-ft) of torque. With a G-Power six-speed manual sending power to the rear wheels (the six-speed automatic and xDrive all-wheel have been dropped), the crossover accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed in excess of 330 km/h (205 mph).

In terms of styling, the RS features an aggressive body kit and 23-inch Silverstone RS wheels with high-performance Michelin tires. Inside, the cabin boasts four individual carbon fiber sports seats, a sports steering wheel, carbon fiber trim, and unique carbon-weave upholstery.

Production will be limited to five units and prices start at €675,000 ($873,085).

If that sounds a little expensive, G-Power also offers the Typhoon, the Typhoon Black Pearl, and the Typhoon RS.

Source: WCF

why ????????????????????? leave us alone please ... :banghead:

Comment

I personally would take off the back spoiler and roof spoiler! Otherwise amazing! My first reaction was "why do these companies always over do openings etc" but then I thought damn this car is 900 hp! It should look scary too!
      The black one is meannnnnn! The interior is unique as well! One hell of a machine!
      Oh I don't like the side glowing g power sign! I don't mind it if it was an inside sill!
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

RAWR ! :dangerous:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

So, if they're dropping ALL the ///M running gear, why start with an ///M and pay a crap load more ?

888HP...This still is an SAV, please take that into consideration.

Overall, it is nice to have an SUV that can kill a modified Viper!
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Manual and rear wheel drive

and SUV huh?

there is a german phrase : Fick dich !!!

Comment

Interesting numbers and facts, but why on an X6?
              '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                why ????????????????????? leave us alone please ... :banghead:
                + 1 million and add another trillion!

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                there is a german phrase : Fick dich !!!
                What does it mean?

I think they should have kept the XDrive. Would have reduced the 0-100 times to 4 secs or even less.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                X