Unveiled: 2011 BMW 5 Series with M-Sport Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unveiled: 2011 BMW 5 Series with M-Sport Package

First images of the M Sport Package for the 2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan have hit the web. Last week, our own BimmerToday broke the news with the first photos of the M-Sport Package on the Touring model, and today, same package is seen on the sedan version.

The M-Sport package offers a more aggressive without overdoing it. The new front-bumper enhances the imposing look of the new 5er and adds extra sportiness to it. The package also includes an M-Sport rear bumper with integrated diffuser, and larger side skirts. With the M Sport package, we also have a special design of the tail pipes, painted in dark chrome.

Although the aerodynamic functionality of the diffuser is unlikely to be present, the new rear apron provides a wider look to the sedan.

The package includes two wheels options, an 18″ Double Spoke 350M wheels and the 19″ Double Spoke 351M wheels.

Inside, we have the usual sports seats, an M leather steering wheel and the roof lining in anthracite for more sportiness. Of course, there are also special interior trim, including a new one: Aluminum Hexagon.

In Europe, the M-Sport package may be ordered with seven exterior colors.

The BMW 5 Series with M-Sport Package will be officially unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in October.
    Source: bmwblog

diffuser = :puke: or maybe its a bad pic !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

It better be a BAD Picture... :(
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

+1 the rear diffuser & exhausts look cheap!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Comment

Nice, but that rear diffuser... :thumbsdown:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Needs more aggressive exhaust tips...

Comment

The new M5 will look awesome!
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

like the interior combination...amazing

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

dont think its worth calling it a diffuser!...no Aerodynamic properties at all... :thumbsdown:
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I just love the interior of this car... brilliant! like the front but not crazy about the rear!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

UGLY diffuser, they even look fake to me :eyes2:

Past Ride: E39 530i
                        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.593 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

Personally i dont find it agressive enough for an M package
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X