No announcement yet.

Nowack releases BMW M5 Hans Nowack Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly rims, it's like those rims that you see on black hondas in sharjah. front mods suck, back end is okay, overall HELL NO!!!! i guess i wouldnt mind having it if it supplies me with 700 bhp!!

Past Ride: E39 530i
    Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
    Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with some of you guys, 700 na hp from a daily driver with warranty. Are you kidding me???? It's not like you have to get those wheels and kit, just all that power, na BMW power.
      Last edited by alquazi; 01-07-2010, 02:27 AM.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
        I don't know what's wrong with some of you guys, 700 na hp from a daily driver with warranty. Are you kidding me???? It's not like you have to get those wheels and kit, just all that power, na BMW power.
        +1 I agree, cuz what impressed me is that you get a two years unlimited Kms warranty when you get this kit.. Shows how reliable it is !

Comment

Working...
        X