BMW now offers performance parts for BMW X5 E70 LCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW now offers performance parts for BMW X5 E70 LCI

After the BMW X6, 1 Series and 3 Series, now the facelifted BMW X5 (E70 LCI) can be retrofit with optional parts from the BMW Performance catalog.

As seen on the other models as well, the BMW performance enhance the already existing dynamic look of the X5. Besides the typical aerodynamic components, such as front and rear apron, and side skirts, the Performance program also includes a rear spoiler.

To give the X5 an even more unique look, there are also special 21 inch wheels offered in the BMW Performance catalog

At the moment, we cannot confirm whether the engine power of the X5 Performance Parts has been increased as well, similar to the BMW X6 Performance, but we certainly expect to see similar numbers. The X6 Performance had its horsepower upped from the factory 306 hp for the xDrive35i model to 326 hp. The performance of the standard 407 hp xDrive50i may be increased to a whooping 449 hp.

At the moment, we cannot confirm whether the engine power of the X5 Performance Parts has been increased as well, similar to the BMW X6 Performance, but we certainly expect to see similar numbers. The X6 Performance had its horsepower upped from the factory 306 hp for the xDrive35i model to 326 hp. The performance of the standard 407 hp xDrive50i may be increased to a whooping 449 hp.

Inside, the X5 Performance goes through a similar treatment as its brother, the X6: performance steering wheel, Alcantara upholstery, aluminum pedals and special designed footrest.

We hope to have more detailed information and extensive photos in the next days.

Source: bmwblog

326HP TT I6 and 449HP TT V8 ? Seriously ? So many have said that the horsepower race is over. . .my a$$ !!!!!!!!!

Fugly steering wheel though !
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

yesterday my brother in law drove off with a 2010 x5 with the M package...

agmc advertises it as a performace package. but it is completely not like the pics above.

the rims are different and the steering wheel is the same but not alcantara :confused:

Comment

Spotted the same wheels on an X5 in Al Ain:

Comment

:hmm::Coffe::hmm:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Nice numbers!

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
            326HP TT I6 and 449HP TT V8 ? Seriously ? So many have said that the horsepower race is over. . .my a$$ !!!!!!!!!

Fugly steering wheel though !
            Ur fugly!
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

^ It's nice but the Picture makes it FUGLY !
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

nice offers

Currently Own:
                -2009 BMW 335i
                -2007 BMW 540i
                -----------------------
                follow me in twitter
                @MANSOOR335I

Comment

Working...
                X