BMW M3 ARKYM AeroRace Sneak Peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M3 ARKYM AeroRace Sneak Peak

A new car modder enters the BMW community arena. Today, California-based company, ARKYM announces their newest line of BMW ///M3 (MY2008+) carbon fiber add-on aerodynamics for the E90 Sedan and the E92 Coupe.

By combining form, function and aerodynamic theory with industry standard materials and production efficiency, ARKYM ArkTek products plan to break the rules of 100% original design and affordability.

Pricing details are unknown at the moment, but let’s have a look at their offerings:
    ARKYM Aerosport Front Lip Spoiler
    ASP-FLS1 (Fits All)

Inspired and developed for a perfect blend of graceful appearances and effective downforce for the BMW E9X ///M3, the Arkym Aerosport Front Lip Spoiler challenges the title of becoming the ultimate frontal aerodynamic accessory available on the market. All Arkym Arktek vacuum infused carbon fiber products are designed and produced in the USA.

-All ORIGINAL Motorsport Design
    -2×2 Carbon Weave, available in hi-gloss carbon and smoke-matte finish (by special request)
    -100% Guaranteed Fitment
    -Installation DOES NOT require removal or drilling into OEM bumper whatsoever
    -Signature Arktek vacuum infusion process
    ARKYM Aerosport Rear Diffuser
    ASP-RDC (Coupe) ASP-RS1 (Sedan)

Both designs incorporate additional room for aftermarket adjustable muffler tips and integrate unique rear bumper elements on the coupe and sedan, respectively. Improve lateral stability with the perfect carbon fiber add-on rear diffuser.

-2×2 Carbon Weave, available in hi-gloss carbon and smoke-matte finish (by special request)
    -100% Guaranteed Fitment
    ARKYM Aerosport Rear Trunk Spoiler
    ASP-RSC (Coupe) ASP-RS1 (Sedan)

With an extended trunkline appearance for the E9X M3, its owner will appreciate the unique and effective styling with added downforce during spirited driving. Design lines and cues from the OEM BMW trunklid were accentuated in the production of the Aerosport Rear Trunk Spoiler for a complete and integrated rear appearance.

-100% Guaranteed Fitment

Source: bmwblog

thank god they removed replaced the orange reflectors from the bumper

Comment

+1 for Bruno's comment!

nice and very subtle... me likey!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Nicely done...Would change the Rims' BBS cap color to a dark color though

Comment

Hey!...thats very similar to the Ericsson M480 kit ....
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...light=ericsson
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool: LOVE It
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

looks nice even though the front bumper is very similar to the one IND fitted on the M3
                nice rims as well luv them
                sigpic

Comment

looks really nice...... those BBS fit the E92 nicely :drool:

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Finally something good !!
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

thank god no shopping cart spoilers!
                      Its great!~
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

BMW M3 Arkym AeroRace Sneak Peak

California-based company, ARKYM and PYSpeed give us a sneak peak at their latest project: Arkym AeroRace. Due to be unveiled at BimmerFest 2010, Rose Bowl California, the M3 Arkym AeroRace could be seen at PYSpeed booth.

Last month, Arkym showed us their Aerosport BMW M3 Aero kit, their newest line of BMW ///M3 (MY2008+) carbon fiber add-on aerodynamics for the E90 Sedan and the E92 Coupe.

By combining form, function and aerodynamic theory with industry standard materials and production efficiency, ARKYM ArkTek products plan to break the rules of 100% original design and affordability.

Here is a sneap peak and some photos of their Aerosport kit.

Source: bmwblog

Comment

not bad :D

Comment

sweeeeet ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              Someone is probably going to kill me but what rims are those? the one on the right I mean! BBS? :drool:
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X