BMW M3 Competition in Frozen Black Matte Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M3 Competition in Frozen Black Matte Paint

At the 2010 Beijing Motor Show, BMW displayed a new and unique color for the M3 family: Frozen Black Matte Paint. This is the very same color that BMW Chief Designer talked to us about back in January.

Allow us to give you a quick recap of the Competition Package (ZCP). The package enhances the chassis by installing a 10mm lower suspension and 19” wheels with greater offset for a wider track. ZCP also includes remapped Electronic Damping Control and Dynamic Stability Control systems.

Design wise, modified rear lights with glass covers in a homogeneous red color provide an additional visual accentuation in the BMW M3 Coupe. With two harmoniously illuminating light banks fed by LED units, they create a characteristic nocturnal design.

The M3 with Competition Package also comes with an exclusive but optional color: Monte Carlo Blue. The Competition Package is available on the Coupe and Sedan models for $2,500.

Source: bmwblog

:nono:

Comment

i like ;)
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

I like it as well ;)
        sigpic

Comment

nice !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Not a big fan of such colors!

Love the new tail lights!

Hate the wing!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

So 10mm drop different wheels, wing, and a remapped gearbox? Only?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                [SIZE=1]So 10mm drop different wheels, wing, and a remapped gearbox? Only?
                LED tail lights too..

Comment

Tail lights ! :bow:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    LED tail lights too..
                    :fags:

i'm sold!

on another note: some burn BMW on my behalf please

Comment

I like it... not crazy about the spoiler like Muhannad said! the rims and color are :drool:
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i hate the color!
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          i hate the color!
                          :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

So 10mm drop different wheels, wing, and a remapped gearbox? Only?
                            Arbab, remapped EDC NOT DCT .

Looks nice, but just doesnt have the spirit the EVOII of the E30M3 or the M3GT/LTW of the E36M3 or the M3 CSL. It's still missing that element that made each and every M3 it's own!!
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

bellissimo!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X