New BMW Performance Parts for 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BMW Performance Parts for 335i

Courtesy of e90post forum we have some new photos of BMW Performance Parts. From a new electronic steering wheel, to performance stripes and carbon fiber spoiler, the range of BMW Performance Parts is only getting better, a joy for any BMW fan.

The first BMW Performance catalog was launched two years ago at the Geneva Motor Show, followed a year later by new Performance Parts for the 335i.

Some other Performance Parts illustrated in these photos are upgraded front and rear bumpers, fiber carbon boot lid, performance brakes, Alcantara sport seats, steering wheel with LED screen and carbon fiber trim.

A partial list of other BMW Performance Parts includes:

. Performance Air Intake
    . Cross-Drilled Rotors
    . Performance Control Arm
    . Performance Suspension
    . Performance Engine Package
    . Performance Differential
    . Shift boot
    . Performance Shift Knob
    . Performance Strut Brace

Source: bmwblog

please add "for 335" to the title of the topic habibi ;)

Comment

nice options... something to make the elephants ears a little less obvious!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
        please add "for 335" to the title of the topic habibi ;)
        Done :)

Comment

looking at the exhaust,the car shown on the picture is not a 335 as far as i know...
          sigpic

Comment

+1

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
              looking at the exhaust,the car shown on the picture is not a 335 as far as i know...
              The pics are used for illustrative purpose only, even the new performance parts that are mentioned like the air Intake, rotors, control arm, suspension, differential etc.. cant be seen on the car in the pics :)

Comment

i saw the e90 performance parked in the uni's parkin 2day...! :drool:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

the kids already have one?

Comment

"Courtesy of e90post forum we have some new photos of BMW Performance Parts. From a new electronic steering wheel, to performance stripes and carbon fiber spoiler, the range of BMW Performance Parts is only getting better, a joy for any BMW fan."

How much hp performance stripe giving to me ?
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

Working...
                    X