The BMW M Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BMW M Bike

Something fun for a late Sunday night. BMW unveils their latest effort in the….bicycle market.

The BMW M Bike is a spectacular combination of state-of-the-art technology and exclusive design. Disc brakes and an elegant matt anthracite frame with the M logo combine perfectly with the leather saddle, stunning rims and handles, and shiny red seat inlay. Characteristic of the entire M collection, which, like the BMW M model itself, stands for the extraordinary and unique.

The thrill of speed.

Anyone who rides this sporty speed bike through the city or takes a short tour through the countryside will immediately attract a lot of attention − at least for a few seconds. The high total gear ratio transmission delivers astonishing speed.

The best of the best.

The BMW M Bike’s fi’zi:k saddle is made from the highest quality leather with a red inlay. This ensures extra riding comfort and superior grip. The built-in Shimano SLX gear system is light and sturdy. The Manitou Match suspension fork on the front wheel is incredibly durable and the disc brakes make for a clean stop.
    Starting in June 2010 BMW M Bikes will be available in a special limited edition at select BMW dealers and online at www.bmw-shop.com.

Here you’ll also find choice textiles and other accessories from the M Collection, including the M Cabin Bag, a travel bag made from the finest leather, or the M Shoes − black sneakers made from a leather-nylon mix, designed in cooperation with Puma.

Facts and figures:

BWM M Bike – limited edition

Frame height:

M: 46 cm (height 162–178 cm),

L: 51 cm (height 175–185 cm),

XL: 55 cm (height 183–195 cm),

Frame: aluminum, front suspension, BMW design

Fork: Manitou Match, spring deflection: 80 mm

Weight: 12.9 kg
    Source: bmwblog

now how about a 1cc nuclear reactor to power this beast!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
        :cry::cry::cry::cry:
        old days, ya??

Comment

they forgot to mention 0-100 details .. :)

Comment

IMO it is very funny! Did not expect such a (silly) product from a reputed company B.M.W!!!!

Comment

bisho this is not "silly" trust me.. Mercedes have been doing bicycles for a while there's really great technology in there..

i think BMW also have a previous range of bikes but this might be the first ///M bike :D

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Haissam what's the magic technology inside this bike? If there is motor inside ok, but it has nothing and it's very simple!!

Comment

shape, weight, gears, brakes.... millions of things! just cause it's simple does not mean no research & development hadn't gone into it Mr. Bisho!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

There are Mercedes bikes

there are Ferrari bikes

There are Porsche bikes

there are F1 bikes!

what's wrong with BMW trying to catch a share of the market??

(ph and on a side note, every single young kid in our neighborhood had a "BMX". close enough eh?) :P
                    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

BMW started with aircraft engines! Then all people say woow! I mean this bike is not hard thing, many companies can make the exact same and maybe better, what the hardness inside?????? But can anyone make like their cars and motor bikes?? Here is the magic.

IMO this bike has been introduced to improve sales!! They are in need for money now and trying all ways to get money!

Comment

and by selling bikes u think they will pull themselves out of the economic crises?! Bisho... u're not making sense man!

They are maintaining a brand name... they are marketing products so they can reach out to all types of users! Porsche has Porsche Design doing all sorts of things, brilliant things at that. THey know they are not the best... that's not the damn point! they are branching out!

to use ur example... if BMW continued to ONLY build aircraft engines then there would be no car... expansion is part of the business! There always has to be room to grow!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Bisho, you should go to Mall of the Emirates once and check the motorbikes they sell in there, they go upto Dhs 70,000 and people who buy know what they're paying for.. I really pity you who thinks there's no engineering involved in these motorbikes :thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            Bisho, you should go to Mall of the Emirates once and check the motorbikes they sell in there, they go upto Dhs 70,000 and people who buy know what they're paying for.. I really pity you who thinks there's no engineering involved in these motorbikes :thumbsdown:
                            Ali, I was talking about the bikes, not the motor bikes! BMW motor bikes on my head I love them and they deserve those prices walaw!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                              Ali, I was talking about the bikes, not the motor bikes! BMW motor bikes on my head I love them and they deserve those prices walaw!
                              On my head Bisho..

Im on topic and im talking about bikes, cycle or saikel, they go for 70K due to the engineering involved..

Comment

Working...
                              X