Pre-Geneva Reveal: LUMMA CLR X 650 M based on BMW X6 M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Geneva Reveal: LUMMA CLR X 650 M based on BMW X6 M

World premiere in Geneva: LUMMA Design turns the BMW X6M into a thoroughbred sports car.

CLR X 650 M – that is the name of the BMW X6M after it underwent a rejuvenation by LUMMA Design. Instead of the serial 555 hp (408 kW), the V8-engine now renders powerful 650 hp (478 kW). Also, LUMMA Design increases the maximum torque from 680 to breathtaking 830 Newton metres.

Thereby, the top speed rises to 312 kph. This enormous performance enhancement of the BMW is owed to the catalyst replacement pipes, the sports exhaust system and the adjusted engine electronics which LUMMA Design especially optimised for this automobile in elaborate tests. The matching sound for this newly gained power is rendered by the end muffler “Sportsound” with its four stainless steel end pipes measuring 100 millimetres in diameter.
    BMW X6M turns into the CLR X 650 M
    650 hp and a top speed of 312 kph
    Broad aerodynamics kit and an undercarriage lowered by 40 millimetres
    Wheels Blackline Monoblock in 23 inches

Aerodynamics kit and undercarriage enhance the performance

Matching the increased performance, the CLR X 650 M presents itself confidently with a broad aerodynamics kit. Already the new front skirt with the LED daytime running lights leaves no doubt for the bold appearance of the refined BMW. The wheel house extensions and the side skirt confirm the dynamic look which is further enhanced by 40 millimetre lowered undercarriage. The rear skirt, the boot lid top and the rear spoiler lip render a harmonious transformation. The great attention to detail used by the designers from Winterlingen in Germany, shows in a wide range of refinement, such as lateral indicator covers or the varnished sports-look carbon bonnet. Also the headlight blinds and the shaded rear light set contribute to the dynamic appearance.

For ideal road grip, there are four 315 millimetres wide ultra high-performance tyres by Michelin which are fitted to 11×23 inch Blackline Monoblock rims. The dynamic look of the voluminous black rims stems from the multipart look and the outer well made of stainless steel. This impression is further enhanced by varnished brake callipers which poke out between the spokes.

LUMMA Design also developed the interior as dynamic and performance-oriented as the new exterior. Leather and ultra-suede can be found for example at the ergonomically formed sports steering wheel. Rails made of orange-coloured carbon and pedals and foot rests made of aluminium moreover indicate the vitality of this automobile. The same applies for the illuminated door sills with the lettering “CLR X 650 M” and the extended speedometer range up to 360 kph displaying the LUMMA-Logo.

LUMMA Design confirms its love for detail also in the interior. Both the floor mats and also the boot mat are made of velour, have a leather edging and are adorned with the LUMMA coat of arms logo. The type plate with the consecutive serial number enhances the exclusive character of the CLR X 650 M.

BMW’s plan to build a sporty SUV has been perfectly completed by LUMMA Design. The automobile is already serially equipped with a powerful engine, but it only starts turning into a thoroughbred sports car as a CLR X 650 M. More information is available at www.lumma-design.com

Source: bmwblog

i luv this brand "Lumma" :drool:

Comment

wrong forum!

Lumma makes monsters not cars..

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:drool: me likey Lumma in general... this one just makes me :drool: even more!!!

me likey me likey!!!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Lumma is sweeeetttt i lov it
          sigpic

Comment

it looks like a monster but i like it !!
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

What did the X6M do to deserve such a horrid make over ??
              I understand the performance numbers, but that thing looks like it was drawn by a kid in 3rd grade day dreaming about transformers !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

every thing is nice just only the wheels
                not that good

Currently Own:
                -2009 BMW 335i
                -2007 BMW 540i
                -----------------------
                follow me in twitter
                @MANSOOR335I

Comment

Not really impressed.
                  Hamann is much more interesting.

Rides:
                  BMW E93 325i 2008 - Current
                  BMW E92 M3 2012 - Current
                  BMW S1000RR 2013 - Current

Comment

Forget about the pictures !

It's hot on these roads !!! :drool:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Amer... what the hell are u on about?! this car looks BRILLIANT! I absolutely LOVE the orange hints... :drool:
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Lumma details CLR X 650 M yet again - revises power up to 670 hp

Engineers in Winterlingen, Germany, have finished a slightly revised design on the Lumma Design CLR X 650 M, based on the BMW X6. Looking truly inspired by some 1980s-era Rieger widebody tuning jobs, the SUV has a sort of ugly/cool quality.

The latest model features a three-percent increase in power, raising output of the engine to 670 horsepower (493 kW). Torque, which had been expected to max out at around 830 Nm, will instead peak at 850 Nm. This represents over a 20 percent boost in horsepower, and a 25 percent improvement in torque when compared to the standard BMW X6 M.

The improvement over the previous Lumma CLR X 650 M package is due to a new high-performance exhaust system that is finished with quad tailpipes. The crossover is now capable of reaching speeds of 194 mph (312 km/h).

Exterior modifications to the vehicle include a redesigned rear skirt and wing, along with the already-available three-section front spoiler with daytime LED runners, flared fenders, and revised sidesills. A new carbon and Kevlar hood is also attached. Meanwhile, the model was dropped by 45 mm via lowering springs. Racing IV alloy wheels were then added. The 9.5x20-inch units are wrapped in performance tires. Interior mods include quilted leather upholstery, carbon trim, and aluminum pedals.

Source: WCF

Comment

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

As much as I like you Ali, this is torture for me. I shall not be able to sleep for another week.

I still believe the Hamman kit is the best available. Yet!
                          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

FAIL ! ! !

That thing looks like it was tuned at Need For Speed Underground 2, the one with SUV's . . . . ..

Speaking about the White one ofcourse..
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Epic FAIL!
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...