BMW M6 Gets Competition Package for 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M6 Gets Competition Package for 2009

For the 2009 model year, the BMW M6 gets the competition package which includes lower front springs by 12 millimetres and 10 millimetres at the rear, adapted suspension control systems and forged alloy wheels in double spoke design. Also, a re-contoured hood features two new raised accent lines.

Outside of the competition package the M6 as well as the M5 receive new exterior mirrors with widened field of view.

Carbon black metallic has been added to the range of available colours.

Last edited by petrolhead; 31-07-2008, 10:22 AM.
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

love the two accents over the hood!

P.s - is the black m6 with the 15front and 10mm rear lowered?
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

The best get even better.

I'm sorry to say, but for some reason. I never liked that specific rim design, they sould have come up with a new one for this model.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

It doesn't look different to me!

Comment

The black car is a Nieman Marcus 2007 M6 that BMW sold through their mail order catalog a year or two back... It is an Individual car (specially made for the catalog and USA as they don't have the Individual program there... The colour combo is Ruby Black and Gold Brown Interior and Piano Black trim)... They sold all 50 of these cars in 92 seconds, at a price of US $139,000 per car... .. The car isn't lowered
          ...petrolhead

Comment

I remember a fellow DTM Power forumer had one of them as a Xmas present from his fiance when they came out!! Lucky SOB!!!! :(

Comment

More details released on the BMW M6 Competition Package (CS) as of 12th of August [Al

More details:

The BMW M6 Coupé is to be offered with a competition package aimed at offering enhanced driving dynamics. The new package features a revised suspension configuration comprising of a 12mm lower front end and 10mm lower rear, retuned Dynamic Stability Control and ABS settings, and a modified Variable M differential for greater cornering capability.

Visually, a competition package-equipped M6 Coupé has a new bonnet with precision lines for an increased sporting look and M double-spoke light alloy wheels with wider rims that are shod with new Pirelli P Zero Corsa System tyres.

...petrolhead

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                It doesn't look different to me!

+1

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Awesome that is! Looks mean as hell with those dual paint side view mirrors, thanks for posting petrolhead :)

Comment

Working...
                  X