LUMMA CLR X 650 M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUMMA CLR X 650 M

Germany based LUMMA Design and russian tuner TOPCAR Moscow are working on a new model based on the BMW X6 M. Dubbed CLR X 650 M, the new LUMMA model takes the level of aggressiveness found in the X6 M to a whole new level.

The CLR X 650 M features an aggressive aero kit with new bumpers, aerodynamic side skirts, extended fender flares and a rear diffuser. The usual chrome seen on some of the BMW models is replaced with a black matte paint, including the front-grille. A massive rear spoiler comes to complete the aggressive look.

The LUMMA CLR X 650 M sits on a pair of 23-inch wheels that cover the high-performance Brembo brakes.

Even though not officially confirmed, the CLR X 650 M is rumored to receive a power upgrade as well, 650 horsepower and 612 lb-ft of torque (830 Nm).

The car will be unveiled at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.

Source: bmwblog

the black one is jus :drool: breathtaking!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

thnx bro great find!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      the black one is jus :drool: breathtaking!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

thnx bro great find!
      :whathesaid:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

The cf is slightly over done but the diffuser is da king

Comment

I love the black 1

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
            :bow:LUMA :bow:
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
              :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
              :bow:LUMA :bow:
              It is Lumma :read:

Comment

God damn! This will be mine soon, hopefully!!! Damn I can't stop drooling over it!!!

Project DVS
                Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Nice.
                  sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                  2006 Z4M - SOLD
                  1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                  2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                  2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                  1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                  2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

The cf is slightly over done but the diffuser is da king
                    first of all... WHAT?!?! Bruno?! u think there is such a thing as CF over the top?! damn never thought I'd see the day :D

and that black one is just :drool:
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I don't know what you all see in these cars... other than the rear bumper of the blue one and the trunk lip spoiler on the black, everything else is pure fugly/rice
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i also used to think such design is rice until a saw a lumma X6 at the car wash & had the chance to look at it properly, so i changed my mind and now i don't mind them as they're really special and have a very aggressive "monsterous" look :drool:

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I so agree with Petrolhead! What do u guys see in these!!!

I dont like the wings on both cars, i dont like the openings on fenders and other openings, the front LED attempt looks so cheap and lets not forget the metal mesh used which looks like its been taken out of a japanese car (use one kind of mesh grill, if u notice on the front 2 diff types are used)! The rims on the blue dont match the car whatsoever!

I like the back diffuser, the exhaust look, and the rest of the aggressive feel. More on the black X6 M rather than the blue one, and i'm guessing cause the lines, openings, etc show less on the black one! lolll

But what is it with the designers these days! I feel like everytime they get a project, they add more openings and fins (that look like a shark is swimming by), and add LEDs all over! What happened to tasteful aggresive modding???

All my opinion of course! :) :) :)
                          sigpic
                          Audi R8 - White / Blk
                          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
                          X