This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos and Review: AC Schnitzer X6 Falcon

The french fellows over at Sport-Cars.fr have just sent in their review of the beautiful, powerful and imposing AC Schnitzer X6 Falcon, a vehicle based on the BMW X6 xDrive35d model.

AC Schnitzer gives the X6 a power upgrade from 286 horsepower to 310 and 680Nm of torque. The dimensions of the X6 have also been increased, 70 mm wider at the front axle and 80 mm wider at the rear. AC Schnitzer X6 Falcon sits on ultra-thin 22″ tires.

The aerodynamics package includes a front skirt with diagonal air inlets and repositioned fog lamps. The Falcon rear features a solid skirt with edge frame. In contrast to the original, all components are painted in the body color, so that it appears drawn further down and hence more dominant. AC Schnitzer has opted for a rear diffuser and completed the effect with a new rear spoiler.

sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Waaaaaw i saw one today!!!!!!!! lollll i was wondering what it was! the front didnt look good, but the back diffuser and trunk lid, amaaaaaaaaaaazing! it was a white one, i believe its onlt a body package cause he had the small round exhaust tips, and OEM rims.
    Looking at the pictures posted here, the car looks nice! i was never a two-tone paint job fan, but now its growing on me! for some cars, not all :)
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

:wow: speechless

Comment

color choice looks like 1970's east european riced tin cans

Comment

seen one here in black and the rear looks insane.. not a fan of the front & the wheels though

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Click on the link to see the previously posted thread:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...ghlight=falcon

Thread Closed..

Comment

Working...
            X