Group Photo: BMW “X-Family”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Photo: BMW “X-Family”

This year, the BMW X family has added a new member: the new entry-level SAV, X1. With the upcoming launch of this new model, BMW releases a series of photos showing the members of the X-family.

While the X5 and X6 are not due for a redesign for a few more years, the first generation X3 is ready to retire. The new, redesigned and improved model, will be launch early next year and will leave its entry-level spot to the X1, a vehicle available in the European market.

As you can see in these photos, the X5 and X6 front-end already share some common elements and even more when the X5 facelift is unveiled. The X1 is part of the latest BMW design language and some design cues are imported from the new 7 or 5 GT. Following the same path, we expect the new X3 to have a front-end close to the X1.

So let us leave you with a question: if money would be no objection, which one of the following X models would you choose?

Source: bmwblog

I only like the X6 and X5...
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

X6,X5 and maybe the X1....

X3...NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :puke:
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Nothing to see here except for a lineup of the ugliest cars all together in one pic, they should all have never been built
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

X6 for me :)
          Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
          Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
            Nothing to see here except for a lineup of the ugliest cars all together in one pic, they should all have never been built
            :rofl:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

X3 ... OUT, NOW !!! :redflag:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

X1 :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

love the X5!
                  sigpic
                  BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

All but the X5 have got their fully-loaded trim on! Have they gotten it out as a last-minute call?? :rofl:

Comment

:whathesaid: :rofl:
                      sigpic
                      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

The Color Is :puke:
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Looks like a 5-GT that had a small fender bender up front....What's happening ??
                          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

what type of marketing is this?

they get all the Xs in without panoramic roof and then they get this alien with the panoramic roof?! what's the message that their trying to pass on? and wtf is this X3 anyways?

Comment

No M's?
                              I saw an X6 M on Wednesday at the airport in Jeddah :bow:
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X