• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAR Middle East - BMW Alpina

Huge CAR Middle East article on ALPINA

:bow: ALPINA

Comment

never liked the Alpinas to be honest... have to yet find one that grabs me!

Great find though Ali...
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:bow: To Alpina :bow:

:spank: To Ahmad :spank:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

Great find though Ali...
          :blah::blah::blah:

Comment

says the person with the Pheonix Yellow M3 ;)

hehe... another thing I don't like! :starwars:

now stay on topic... u hear me?!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              They've got the best interiors !!

Apart from that Alpinas are a different world, a sign of true luxury.. You dont like Alpinas because you never got to ride in one, or else you'd be praising the way they're made.. :spank:

Comment

actually I've driven them... I just don't like them, wasn't impressed to be honest. And why is it that everyone criticises me when I give my opinion... everyone wants a piece of Ahmad ;)

BAARING IT!!! :starwars: :sniper: :scifigun:
                sigpic

Comment

Because you don't have a taste ! :D :rofl: :runaway:

Now back to topic... :)
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I like this PDF magazine !! wish all companies would do such thing !!

Old Alpina(s) didnt grap my attention to be honest except the Alpina E39 B10..

The new ones are HOTT !!
                    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I hugely agree with Ahmad actually, Alpinas have changed greatly over the year and to the worse in my opinion...What happened to the B10 Bi-Turbo that scared most supercars ? The B12 or the C1's ?
                      Now, all they offer is automatic gearbox's and superchargers...Where has the Alpina madness gone ? Ask the devil of marketing !!
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

One thing u and I differ on Amer... I just never liked them period!!! hehe
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                          I hugely agree with Ahmad actually, Alpinas have changed greatly over the year and to the worse in my opinion...What happened to the B10 Bi-Turbo that scared most supercars ? The B12 or the C1's ?
                          Now, all they offer is automatic gearbox's and superchargers...Where has the Alpina madness gone ? Ask the devil of marketing !!
                          *Sad song in the background*

Man....You're going to be working in a few years' time and will realize that the men in suits run this world! Ain't nothin' we can do about it...

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                            I like this PDF magazine !! wish all companies would do such thing !!

Old Alpina(s) didnt grap my attention to be honest except the Alpina E39 B10..

The new ones are HOTT !!
                            :busted:

Anyways, yes if you're talking about the E39 B10 V8 S !

That was a sheer beauty and work of art :drool: before getting my car i tried looking for it but all in vain, couldnt find a single one here or else id have definetely bought it..

Comment

Alpina? What's that? :rofl2:
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X