Officially Revealed: BMW X1 Photos & Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially Revealed: BMW X1 Photos & Videos

And the wait is over, we have finally received the first images of the BMW X1 production model. After months of teasing and prolonged marketing, BMW reveals one of the most talked about BMW in the last few months.

Our readers’ opinions have been split for months now, some of us enjoy the look of the new X1, while others don’t see the purpose of a new entry-level Sports Activity Vehicle. The BMW X1 will initially launch in Europe and we expect to see the X1 in the U.S. past 2010.

The X1 is mainly powered by diesel engines, five of these models will represent the core of the X1 family. The most powerful X1 model, xDrive28i, will be the powered by a petrol engine which outputs 258 horsepower and 228 lb-ft(310Nm) of torque at 2,600 rpm.

The highest end X1 diesel model will be sold under the xDrive23d naming convention and produces 204 horsepower and 295 lb-ft(400Nm) of torque at 2,000 rpm. This is the second fastest X1 vehicle with 0 t0 62 mph in 7.3 seconds.

While we’re waiting for more official information and the English press release, please enjoy the photos below.

Source: bmwblog

i love the second color. But not fan of the X1, too much plastic. Same mistake than the X3.
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Don't know how to judge it !

Still have to see it on the roads ! :)

But the interior is ok !

& +1 Jeanloup
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I think it looks too much like the Kia or Hyundai softroaders
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

:puke:

Comment

interior is nice i have to agree on that but exterior still some work to do, you'll see they will come up with a M version ;-)
            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
            2006 Z4M - SOLD
            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

X1:///M: :drool:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

:iagree:

Comment

They just might actually come out with an X1M

But whatever said about the exterior +1 to that, but they're just targeting another market segment.
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

It would be fast if they put that 3.0L twin-turbo engine !! (135i-335i) :drool::drool:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                      It would be fast if they put that 3.0L twin-turbo engine !! (135i-335i) :drool::drool:
                      agreed - but honestly, that would increase the price by quite a fraction. Which would make it senseless to produce a car for the lower segments.

hmm ?
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

If you want a " cheap " X1... you don't even need to look at that engine ! ;)

But if you have some $$$ and would love to buy something have more space than the 1 series ... get this engine X1 3.5i ! ( Pointless I know ) :)
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

But yeah - they could have it as an option perhaps ?
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Yeah !!! :lol:

We all know that BMW always give you the car with engine options ! :D
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

For God's sake!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X