Matte Black BMW M3 Coupe by RDSport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matte Black BMW M3 Coupe by RDSport

Matte Black is making a comeback on our blog and it’s slowly becoming one of the most interesting exterior colors on a BMW. For us it all started last year when we published the first photos of a BMW X6 sporting the matte black color and back then, we were quite charmed by it.

Moving into 2009, we started seeing more and more BMWs sporting the matte black coat, from 335is and M3s, to more X6 models. As we learned back then, matte black vinyl wrap was created by some shops in California and as we learned, it was an 8-10 year vinyl that is washed by using a mixture of water and baby shampoo.

The total cost of “upgrading” your car to matte black is around $3,000, pricey for some, but worth it for others.

Responsible for the gorgeous BMW M3 Coupe featured below, are the fellows at RDSport, a California based tuner.

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 29-06-2009, 06:41 PM.

Not too bad a price compared to Foil A Car here... but still pricey for just a colour change with no engine mods... Although the car is sitting on HRE P40 Wheels and some sort of bodykit
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

omg, :bow: :bow: this is my dream car !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Holy sh*T!!!!

Should we make some rules against such threads? You know, as a public health service! :D

I WANT THE E92 M3! I don't care who will laugh at me...

Comment

who will laugh at u?!?! habibi half of us here would like nothing more than to join u in your "insane" needs and wants!!!

I think I like this more than the Darth Maul one too!!! DAAAAAYYYYYUUUUM!!!!!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

My E92 CSL !!! :drool::drool::bow::bow::bow:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Holy sh*T!!!!

Should we make some rules against such threads? You know, as a public health service! :D

I WANT THE E92 M3! I don't care who will laugh at me...
              Now he wants one...
              ...petrolhead

Comment

Ayham given a choice, which one would you choose ? E92 M3 or the 135i :)

Comment

Stock for stock... 135i hands down the E92 M3 Fugly (no offense to anyone who owns one)... the M3 requires a bodykit and a new hood to look good
                  ...petrolhead

Comment

lovely

Comment

Thats what I'm talking about :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Project DVS
                      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

One in white for me please.

Thank you
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          Ayham given a choice, which one would you choose ? E92 M3 or the 135i :)

135i..

It'd have to be in Alpine White III, manual, 18" 335i OE rims, BMW BBK upgrade, seats, and an LSD please. I'll work my magic once off the showroom.

M....What??

Comment

I knew you'd choose the 135i over the E92 M3

Comment

How can I resist??

Comment

Working...
                              X