Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you not like the new BMW 7 Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you not like the new BMW 7 Series?

After seeing these photos below, I have the courage to come upfront and say it out loud: I love the new BMW 7 Series. Yes, it’s a BMWBLOG and we should love all the bimmers, but the truth is, we don’t, so sure, go ahead, call us fanboys one more time, but I am not afraid anymore to clearly state that I LOVE the new 7 Series.

I remember the first time I saw the car in Los Angeles, it was a…..delicate feeling, a part of my heart wanted to love the 7er and finally stop the Mercedes fans bragging about their S-Class, but the other part of my heart - yes, I have two- was a little bit reluctant and didn’t fall for it immediately.

Love at first sight is something that has never happened to me, regardless if it was an object or a person, but being far as I am, decided to give it another chance. The more and more I saw the 7er, it started to grow on me, I paid attention closely to the design lines and actually began to enjoy its “big, flat nose”. Many of you might recall my articles where I started to rant about how much I dig the 7 Series models in darker colors, but today, for the first time, a silver painted 750Li has won my heart and finally saw the full potential of this car.

Now, I’m not sure if it’s the quality of these photos, amazing btw, or simply the fact that Brandon from EuropeanAutoSource decided to cover up all the chrome elements found on this silver 750Li. Basically, they removed all the chrome from the rear trunk strip, door handles, side marker trim, front bumper grille trim and soon, the kidney grille will lose its “shine” as well.

The result? One of the best looking 7 Series I have seen so far and the reason why I got so excited today.

I never thought that removing the chrome might actually improve the overall look, but in my opinion and yes, just my opinion, it looks better without it. I also recall one of my previous BMWs I owned, a 325i Silver Gray which has no chrome at all and everytime I would see the higher-end 3er, 330i, I would get jealous of that shinny trim and grille, but looking at my 335i right now, I kinda wonder if it would look different without the chrome…..Anyway, that’s a different story for another time.

Enjoy the photos and let’s hear how big of a fanboy I am….

Source: bmwblog

im in love with this car

Comment

awesome snaps! i like the rims
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Like 330ci Rims lol

Comment

nice rims...
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Ok, These Rims have just made my day !!:drool::drool:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

once you see the Alpina B7 you don't look at this stuff!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I have to admit this car is growing on me... been seeing a lot of it here in Switzerland and I admit I'm starting to like it! I LOVE the rear but am still not crazy about the front. Saying that... it's a HUGE leap in the right direction after that minger of a car the previous one was... that was HIDEOUS!!!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

1- Alpina B7 ( F01 )

2- This 750Li ( F01 )

:drool::drool::drool:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                  X