2009 BMW Z4 by G-Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 BMW Z4 by G-Power

It was just a matter of time until the German tuner G-Power will come out with their own version of the new 2009 BMW Z4.

The G-Power upgrades for the BMW Z4 sDrive35i include a power kit, wheel upgrades and even sportier suspensions.

G-POWER offers the performance module BI-TRONIK which pushes the factory 306 hp/400 Nm to 345 hp/480 Nm, far more impressive than the upgraded N54 engine (326 hp) found in the new 7 Series.

The straight line performance has clearly improved and the G-Power BMW Z4 runs from o-100 km/h(0-62mph) in only 4.7 seconds, a half a second faster than the stock model.

A performance set of MICHELIN Pilot Sport tires are fitted on 20 inch G-Power Silverstone Diamon wheels, 255/30 ZR 20 and 295/25 ZR 20.

The Z4 also receives a new coil-over suspension and a stainless steel sport rear muffler featuring the legendary G-POWER “DEEPTONE” technology. According to G-Power, the 4-trim sport rear muffler with its 4 x 83 mm tailpipes gives the BMW Z4 a deep, throaty sound that turns heads.

No pricing has been announced at this time, but we expect the G-Power kits to be quite high.

Source: bmwblog

woooooow, the design of the rims is nice, and half a second faster is something good man

Comment

The rims!!!!! The rims!!!!!! Somebody PLEASE do something about the RIMS!!!

Comment

" 345 hp/480 Nm" very good numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          " 345 hp/480 Nm" very good numbers
          on a light car!

:bow:
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

impressive number for sure!!!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Nabil, it's not that light!

heavier than the previous Z4 but definitely faster than the old Z4M on the straights ;)

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Its not THAT light but it is light compared to the New m3, M5 and M6, am i right?
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

for sure!

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

The rims!!!!! :cry:

Comment

Mr. President... u like them rims huh!?! hehe
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X