Warning!! It might hurt your eyes: Gold BMW M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning!! It might hurt your eyes: Gold BMW M5

Well, we have seen a lot of strange things posted on our blog in the last few years, right? I mean, we saw an orange painted M5 and a wannabe BMW, but have you ever seen a gold plated M5? I didn’t think so….neither did we.

So this gold plated BMW M5 was spotted on the roads of Moscow and quite frankly, it simply makes my head spinning just by looking at it. The car has been creating a lot of buzz all over the web, some believe it’s an insult to a BMW car, others, more extravagant, like the show off look of this car and the yellow shine that makes it stand out.

Hopefully this one won’t be carjacked like the gold plated Porsche in Moscow last year.

As far as I myself, if I were to own a beautiful, classy M5, I think I will just leave it the way it is, no need to modify a car that has all it needs.

Source: bmwblog

hmmm, at least it's not a foil... looks fancy

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Hurts my brain!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Russians with a lot of money and no nuclear weapons turn to doing such things .
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

:omg2:, this is way much better than the c63 AMG foiled one

:bmwbest:

Comment

like it at night hate it in day light.

Comment

Me & springs saw a chrome hamann m6 the other night - cruising along buhaira . . . good car - $hit color! Just like the one above !
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

for once this is not in the UAE!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                  Me & springs saw a chrome hamann m6 the other night - cruising along buhaira . . . good car - $hit color! Just like the one above !
                  Yes RiFo had previously spotted that one..

Comment

:rofl: Haissam... that's true!

I think Bruno's right as well... I mean its not so controversial during the night, looks like a cool ad in some pics but it was completely HORRIBLE during that day shot!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Its looks horrible yellow in the day light..

Comment

I just noticed the silver area on the bonnet... WHAT THE F&$k!?!?
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

It looks nice and has exotic look !! :D

Comment

Working...
                          X