X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saftey car crash 320

[youtube]7vVkvNlu3[/youtube]

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

I was watching WTCC yesterday and saw a BMW crash the safety car, cant see the video above so dont know if it is the same but hell it was crazy! the whole race crazy! some real bumper to bumper all the way and it ended with a red flag on the last lap when both the leader and 1st runner up crashed together! crazy stuff!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I can't see the video... what's going on?! Admins?!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i was never good in youtube crap... :lol:

Comment

Moe, the link doesnt seem to work, please cross check bro :)

Comment

[youtube]xfMkYK5ntU0[/youtube]

??
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:rofl:

the safety car driver is stupid!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

ahaha no **** hes drivin a chevy:P.. Anyways wth was he thinkin commin out into the middle of the road like that:S
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

WTF?!?!?!!?!?! KILL THE BASTARD!!!!

my GOD.... what happened next? someone please tell me, I'm going crazy for the BMW guy!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

sorry ppl , thnx nabil 4 the video.... the driver is fine dunn worry i'll try to fix the link asap

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

that is not fair!!!! the guy was in the lead :(

Comment

looks like the "coach " is pissed off, y did the safety car went out????

Comment

beacause of the multiple crashes on the track... it was like a warzone. thanks for the safety car's excellent interference.

Comment

Working...
                          X