This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamann pimps out the new 7-series

Hamann has just released new photos showing us their latest work performed on the new 2009 BMW 7 Series.Back in March, they released some teaser photos showing just some parts of the body kit with a promise that more will be revealed at a future date. The exterior has been obviously received the most upgrades, starting with a new front skirt and continued with a roof and rear spoiler. LED daytime running lights which are integrated in the new front skirt, render a sporty-dynamic look.

The dual twin pipes sticking out of the rear end and the wider side skirts enhance the overall aggressive look that Hamann gives to the new 7. To fit the wider body, Hamann offers a quite large selection of wheels, from 19 inch all the way up to 22 inch, wheels that fit on 265/30ZR22 and 295/25ZR22 tires.

The four progressively coiled chassis springs which lower the center of gravity with the models 730d, 740i by 40 millimeters at the front- and rear axles, render a dynamic appearance. For the models 750i and 750Li, there is a lowering kit consisting of two chassis springs and an evening kit.

Engine tuning fans are not forgotten and Hamann managed to increase the stock 245 horsepower on the 730d to a whooping 290 horsepower, during Stage 1 only.

Inside, the Hamann 7 Series gets non-slip aluminium pedals and foot rests, as well as floor mats matching the interior colors.

If this is Stage 1 only, we cannot wonder what the next one will bring.

Source: bmwblog
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

wutsup with the ugly rims :puke:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:doublepost:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1819

Comment

Since its a :doublepost: this thread has to be Closed..

Thanks Kanso !

Comment

Working...
        X