Funny: The new BMW Compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny: The new BMW Compact

Let’s start the day with a smile on our faces. After reading the multiple weekly reports on BMW’s future models, spin-offs or new concepts, we can assure you that it gets confusing, even for us. While we obviously love the brand, we can’t stop wondering if BMW’s plans to “conquer” new markets in the next few years are really the answer for the future, but this is a story for some other times.

If the top photo hasn’t given it away yet, then let me tell you that this article has nothing in common with any future models, but it is simply related to an unfortunate, some may call it funny, situation where a BMW 3 Series (can’t tell if it’s the M3 or not) gets squashed by some heavy construction materials.

End result: The Most Compacted BMW.

We hope that no one got hurt in this accident and that everyone around the car was safe as well.

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 16-04-2009, 12:59 PM.

my 2 cetns.

nice mufflers +nice front lip... bad headlights.

Comment

I think the engine is fine, i want :D
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

DAMN!!! that is just shite luck!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

or good luck if the car was in a bad condition and up for sale but no one is buying! Now he gets the cash he wants for it :D
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^ You think like an indian!

:rofl:
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

That's sad ....... Looks just like my mates 328i M-Tech in Lebanon, Alcantara, M everything. Hope this one wasn't like it or even an M3. Wouldn't want to be the owner!

Reminds me of an old incident in sharjah, this moron was lifting an oversized 3-seater couch to the 7th floor...........with a rope !! Got till 3rd and the rope snapped, half the couch landed on a bran spanking new Nissan Patrol Super Safari and the other on a beautiful MB 300CE-24. Cops came and just stood there stairing !!
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
              X