Vorsteiner Body Kit for BMW E90 M3 Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorsteiner Body Kit for BMW E90 M3 Sedan

The popular tuner Vorsteiner has released a new aero kit for the BMW M3 Sedan.

The already aggressive look of the M3 is being enhanced with several lightweight dry carbon-fiber elements, from the boot lid with a lip spoiler and carbon fiber rear diffuser to the front spoiler.

The boot lid has a weird, but interesting design, integrating within the rear design which apparently helps to increase downforce.

The Vorsteiner kit for the BMW M3 also includes hood vents that increase the engine airflow and gives the M3 a sportier look.

Overall, the Vorsteiner body kit is one of the best I have seen on a BMW, complementing the already beautiful design of the M3 sedan.

Source: bmwblog.com
    Last edited by SSense; 07-04-2009, 11:44 AM.

Like it !! :drool:

Rear bumper still needs some work... :)
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

so 2009 E90 M3's didn't get the facelift rear lights?

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I will personally bann anyone saying this doesnt look good!

/End
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          I will personally bann anyone saying this doesnt look good!

/End
          :yessir:
          I love it, looks sick :drool:

Comment

^^ Well said Nabil ! :bow:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
              ^^ Well said Nabil ! :bow:
              You need to be banned, because you said rear bumper needs some work.. which means you're not satisfied.. :rofl:

Comment

You forgot that I said " I LIKE IT :drool: "

:spank:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                  You forgot that I said " I LIKE IT :drool: "

:spank:
                  Sorry Sir :hug:

Comment

NICE!!! I really like it...
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

looks good..

but i agree bout the rear part....bumper should have been designed better...u can see the cans from underneath... the skirts are barely covering them....

its like a micro mini skirt :P
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

hot hot hottttttttttt !!!! :drool:

but i liked the vented hood offered for the E92 more =(
                        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                        X