5 Series GT - Best looking interior from BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Series GT - Best looking interior from BMW

Yes... the BMW 5 Series GT has definitely the best looking interior I have seen in a BMW so far. Speaking with some of my friends that attended the show these last two days, they were extremely impressed with the interior design, the quality of the finishes, trim, leather, space, comfort, layout, you name it.

This is also coming from people that are not at all BMW fans and don’t believe much in the 5 Series GT usefulness. And after seeing these photos, I have to fully agree with them, the 5 Series interior is top notch. I am certainly glad that BMW decided to focus more on this aspect as well, and the new generation Z4 opened the door for some great interior designs.

After seeing all these great photos, I have no other choice than flying to Munich soon and see the 5 Series GT in person. I have always said that I will refrain from judging the car until I see it in person.

I think that looks nice!!! although the seats look like my blinds at home :)
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

it does look sweet - they've broken out of the norm
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

no exterior pics?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          no exterior pics?!
          Check this bai :spank2:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1577

Comment

i thought it was a different car.. combine both threads since they're talking about the same subject basically :spank2:

Comment

but that's too many colors :dunno:

specially the wood doesn't match with the dash leather.. otherwise it's cool :)

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i agree, this 5-series GT has the best interior, seems like it took them a lot of hard work and time to design it.

but the center parts of the seats is,,,,,, ummmmmmm, dunno, not appealing to me.

and the exterior is BAD
                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                X