BMW M7 Rendered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M7 Rendered

BMW has time and time again denied even considering a 7 Series-based M7 luxury high-performance sedan. That doesn't stop the rumour mill from spinning at high speed though. For sure a twelve-cylinder 760i is under production as proven by spy pictures.

But this rendering of a possible BMW M7 may be seen as a nudge to the powers that be by fans that as nice as a 760i might be, it does not replace the craving they experience for something more. The front bumper is certainly M as it resembles other M bumpers from cars like the M5. The side mirrors were strangely left untouched but the wheels got seven double-spoke rims that almost pass as genuine M kit. This artist impression is more like the touch of a feather than a passionate stroke from a Picasso brush.

Sticking with the rumour theme, a BMW M7 would probably use the same 6.0-litre V12 from a 760i and produce in excess of 600hp (441kW) through the use of turbo technology. It would compete with cars like the Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG/ S600 and the Audi S8.

Not bad at all ! :drool:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I think the grill is a little too big... but it still looks nice!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Think the front inlet on the bumper is too big...e'thn else DAMN GOOD!!! :)
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

it looks nice to me

but would've been much better if it had ///M mirrors ;)
          Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
          19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
          M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

the front doesn't looks right.. that E46M3-style bumper opening is exaggerated.

if there'll be an M7, i don't think that's the real thing :nono:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

it's my dream to be able to make a rendering like that !:excited:
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

wow, look pretty nice. can't wait to see one on the street.
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Looks damn good! but i wouldn't like to see an M7 one day! nop!
                  M5s have always been the big daddy of M cars! The beauty of the 5 series or M5s to be specific is that the performance has been carried away with the sporty midsize look! An M7 will be too heavy and big, pointless! its too big to FEEL sporty and fast!
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

^ Agreed, But for curiosity's sake, i'd want to see what an M7 would be capable of.
                    Wonders i hope. And P.s - Looks can be deceptive!
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

Working...
                    X