BMW Alpina B7 Caught Completely Undisguised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Alpina B7 Caught Completely Undisguised

A black example of the new 2009 Alpina B7 has been caught by spy photographers while travelling on a public road. Alpina is known for using multipsoke wheels, bespoke interior and a special blue metallic hue patented as "Alpina Blue" to colour the exteriors of its cars. Besides portions the front bumper and Alpina wheels it appears that most of the car has stayed true to the concept teaser sketch shown last December. The concept sketch was put up on the Alpina official website and showed the trademark unobtrusive Alpina rear spoiler and a set of multi-spoke wheels that looked very much the same as those 21-inch ones found on the current Alpina B7.

The new Alpina B7 is based on the F01 designated 2009 BMW 7-Series and features a supercharged V8 engine, most probably the 4.4-litre found in a 750i. There is no word on official performance numbers but its predecessor the 2007 B7 got 500hp (373kW) and 700Nm from its supercharged 4.4-litre V8. The 0 - 60mph time was 4.8 seconds.

The car's first official public appearance will be at the 2009 Geneva International Motor Show in March where power output and other performance figures should be released. Alongside it a BMW 6 Series-based Alpina B6 GT3 racer will be shown as well. The B6 GT3 is a competition car geared for the GT3 European Championship and other endurance racing formulae. It's an important car for Alpina as it marks the first time in 20 years that the brand will be in motor racing again.

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

i'm loving what Alpina are doing :bow:

does this mean i'm getting old? :dunno:

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Love it too... :drool:

Yes you are Haissam...:rofl:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I don't normally like Alpina to be honest... yes I know it's blasphemy, but this one I tinks I likes :)

Haissam... maybe we are getting older! hehe
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          does this mean i'm getting old? :dunno:
          all what you need is to join us in our events my friend:logic:

Comment

That's what I thought from the last spy shots of the Black car.
            Alpina FTMFW !

Looks great, I wounder what it would look like in real life with the oversized rims and ground effects. I mean the stocker looks mean enough!
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Alpinas have always been good looking... I think Alpina's styling will work perfectly with this 7er... the wide mouth front bumper works well with their front spoiler
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I cant wait to see the interior of this 7 series Alpina, they do an excellent job and justice to their interiors..

Comment

if this time the interior is luxurious enough, i'll consider fitting one into my civic!

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                    if this time the interior is luxurious enough, i'll consider fitting one into my civic!
                    :lol: Not a bad idea :P

Comment

Working...
                    X