BMW M3 Touring Imaginatively Rendered with Supercharged V8 Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M3 Touring Imaginatively Rendered with Supercharged V8 Engine

BMW currently has no plans of building an M3 wagon or Touring as the brand calls it. But that didn't stop an artist from creating an impression of one. Some of the features of this M3 Touring rendering include a paint job called Pepper White with Satin, an Argray Titanium exhaust, an AC Schnitzer front lip and roof wing and Black Series BBS RE Magnesium wheels with a Brembo 8-piston caliper brake system. Wrapped around its wheels are Yokohama ADVAN Sport Tyres.

Figuratively speaking, under the hood lies an engine force-fed by a custom Vortech supercharger. The standard M3 has a 4.0-litre V8 engine that produces 309 kW (420hp) and peak torque of 400Nm (295 lb-ft) at 3900rpm. Its maximum engine speed is 8400rpm. Although no power figures were speculated, it's safe to say that this rendered M3 Touring's engine, if real, would improve performance nicely.

The M3's main rivals are the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG and the discontinued Audi RS4, both of which have/had wagon/estate versions in real life.

hmmmm not a big fan of the touring! but loving the Black BBS rims! :D
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

it looks really good.
      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
      2006 Z4M - SOLD
      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

i don't mind touring/estate BMWs coz some people really need the extra space etc.. but i just don't get the point of modifying them with crazy kits, 21" rims, racing suspensions, a million horsepower! :dunno:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          i don't mind touring/estate BMWs coz some people really need the extra space etc.. but i just don't get the point of modifying them with crazy kits, 21" rims, racing suspensions, a million horsepower! :dunno:
          +1

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
          X