Hamann BMW X6 Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamann BMW X6 Revealed

The BMX X6 is a tricky vehicle to classify. In photos, it can look like a hot-hatch on steroids. Up close, you see the SUV in the vehicle. It's dimensions are even larger than the X5 and the only thing that cramps its cargo room to make it less than the X5 is the sloping hatch - a styling cue that makes the X6 unique and hard to pin down.

Of course, the term-du-jour is Crossover, which is what Hamann-Motorsports uses to describe the X6. But their treatment is a little more adventurous than that. Hamann boosts the X6's 3.5i gasoline/petrol version from 306 to 360 hp and the 3.5d (diesel) from 286 hp to 320 hp. Cranking power is also considerably elevated by 140 Nm to 540 Nm in the 3.5i and taken to a massive 660 Nm in the 3.5d from a previous 580 Nm.

On the outside, Hamann offers the option of 23-inch rims, in need of 315/25R23 tires. Oh, and the price tag for just the four wheels is 9,385 euros. Yes, this is an audacious tuner that also messes with the BMW sound with a four-pipe exhaust system that gives the X6 a more grounded sound.

The tuning kit also comes with a collection of spoilers and skirts and the interior gets a once-over with special carbon-fiber materials too. But Hamann is a performance tuner and this X6 definitely puts on a show.

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

isn't it stupid to have those LED things when you already have angel eyes?? i mean it's either circles or dots!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Yeah or at least have the LEDs as straight lines... only thing that looks decent on the car is the rear diffuser
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

How ugly can Hamann get ?

I know I'm going to get followed home and mugged for this, but it looks like a riced out Honda Civic !
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

The car looks great :drool: but i hate those led lights, looks cheap :thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            The car looks great :drool: but i hate those led lights, looks cheap :thumbsdown:
            That's the word !
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

what is with the obsession with "fairy lights"!?!!

goes back to all these people ricing out their cars with stupid fairy lights... ugliest damn design idea in the world!!!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I cant believe HAMANN went for those front LED's

BMW has Angel eyes

AUDI has LEDs

it's as simple as that, why are those EVERYWHERE!!!!

other than that, the car looks really mean
                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

BMW should stay with the angels rather than getting into the LEDs..

Comment

Working...
                  X