No announcement yet.

MINI Club Dubai - It's official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcs you can start getting members from my building and around the block. soooo many coopers and all of them are girls :rofl:
    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Congratulations MCS, a job well done, recruiting won't take to long once word gets out.
      Stick a new thread up on Evolve, Petrolheads, UAE Boost etc etc for max exposure.
      2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

I cant believe i misses this thread! Congrates !!! This is great news !!!
        Audi TT (2009)
        Infiniti G35 (2008)
        Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

THANKS TO ALL!!
          ill definitely ask to put the under-construction.
          Yes, we have a few members, but nothing official yet, as we didn't even announce the club yet! :)
          Facebook group will be open by Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            Super news bro! As said, we're here for you guys, after all we're part of the same manufacturer....You use our engines, only make them look better :D We can open a MINI forum here which you can use side by side the Facebook group. Just ask and it's done..

Hard work always pays off, congrats once more.
            Can I add my vote for opening a Mini forum?

Originally posted by MCS View Post
            I didn't know which part of the forum to post this, but as I treat this as an "event", thought this part of the forum would be great.

Well it's finally done - MINI Club Dubai is now official and part of the club family. We have received the certificate today from MBS at the ATC HQ. First person I called: Ayham :)

Just for history, the initiation of the MINI club was processed over 2 years ago but due to bureaucratic reasons, the process kept hitting a red light.

After joining the BMW Club and saw how great it was, it motivated me to join the hunt of opening a MINI Club, and with the right contacts/processes from BMW Club, it worked as a charm.

I'll be opening an fb group soon (should be up by Sunday), with more details. Our website will be www.MINIclubdubai.com, but as this is still under construction, fb will be our temporary hub.

I'll be posting a few pics soon.

Thanks again to all of you. This is definitely a great family and club to be part of.

MC
            Can I join the club and forum? We miss something like that here in Saudi and I'm fedup with American and Eauropean clubs and forums, looking for something Arab.

Comment

Guys, I want to add something for all of Mini fans:

MINI = The old Mini built <2000
              Mini = The new Mini built >2000 like mine.

Salut from the owner of the most beautiful Mini in Saudi ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                mcs you can start getting members from my building and around the block. soooo many coopers and all of them are girls :rofl:
                Owning a Mini is number 1 way to attrack a girl, it's a known fact. I do not know why people think that only girls drive Minis, I do not find it girlish nor gayesh....

Comment

Missed the thread!

Jeez - but hey, Ayham, try getting MCS along with us for the JH Trip this 16th ?

It'll be a nice show!
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

They are informed and working on it ;)

Comment

Thought so :)

You the man!
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Working...