MINI Club Dubai - It's official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINI Club Dubai - It's official

I didn't know which part of the forum to post this, but as I treat this as an "event", thought this part of the forum would be great.

Well it's finally done - MINI Club Dubai is now official and part of the club family. We have received the certificate today from MBS at the ATC HQ. First person I called: Ayham :)

Just for history, the initiation of the MINI club was processed over 2 years ago but due to bureaucratic reasons, the process kept hitting a red light.

After joining the BMW Club and saw how great it was, it motivated me to join the hunt of opening a MINI Club, and with the right contacts/processes from BMW Club, it worked as a charm.

I'll be opening an fb group soon (should be up by Sunday), with more details. Our website will be www.MINIclubdubai.com, but as this is still under construction, fb will be our temporary hub.

I'll be posting a few pics soon.

Thanks again to all of you. This is definitely a great family and club to be part of.

MC

congrats man.. you've been working on this for a while so it's good to hear you achieved the affiliation with ATC

let us know if you need any support from your big brothers ;)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Congratulations!! This is great news
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Congratulations MCS ! Minis are part of the BMW family too :)
        Wishing you a very Good Luck !

Comment

Thanks guys :) Hope to see us do some combined events.

Comment

Super news bro! As said, we're here for you guys, after all we're part of the same manufacturer....You use our engines, only make them look better :D We can open a MINI forum here which you can use side by side the Facebook group. Just ask and it's done..

Hard work always pays off, congrats once more.

Comment

ohhhh i kinda liked the idea of having MINI cars in a BMW event, cuz they are all part of the same family :)

and more members = better club....

wish you all the best guys
              Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

thanks again
                we'll definitely try to organize something. I'll be updating you guys soon on progress and launch of the club.

Comment

dude the website doesn't work... congrats though. they also advertised it on car MEA magazine

Comment

thanks a lot bro. yeah, as i mentioned, the site is still under-construction -- the domain is reserved, but its going to take time to put it up (i will update you guys soon on this).

Comment

keep up the good work... you will eventually do well down the line

Comment

but at least put the logo & an "under construction" sign on the main page so that anyone who visits knows it exists :)

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:yuhoo: mabrook ... wish u all the best for future :)
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Just a question MCS, do you have any members in your club right now or its going to be a fresh start from 0 :) ?

Comment

congrats bro!!! great job!...finally through after all that struggle eh ;) ... Sweet! hope to see the club up and running soon....and hope to have some joint events with the Mini Club :)
                              ________
                              Airsoft guns
                              Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:22 AM.
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                              X