Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Hada trip...since I am unable to attend Dubai meets these days, I made my own here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Hada trip...since I am unable to attend Dubai meets these days, I made my own here

As the title says, I was so looking forward to going for a drive that I made my own here in Saudi. I decided to share the pics with you guys....

These are stock photos of Alhada:

Now here are my photos from Yesterday:

nice car

Comment

thanks

Comment

awesome drive....the roads look amazing!
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

It was fun and to be honest...the Alhada mountain road is probably the best built road in Saudi...they shut it down for 3 years to re-build it. It used to be on lane up one lane down, no barrier either side and no painted lines...I drove up it like that in 1989...

Comment

forget about the road for a moment...you have monkeys in Saudi?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              forget about the road for a moment...you have monkeys in Saudi?
              LOL....yes and some are the human kind......looooooooooooool...but seriously, yes, Saudi has lots of Baboons. In Ta'if and all of the mountain ridges that go all the way down to Yemen (even in Yemen). They travel in tribes and there is always the Sheikh of the tribe and you can tell who it is...they are vicious. Alone they are easily scared, but if they attack as a pack you are in trouble which is what they do. People feed them and thats why there is an over-population of them right now in Saudi. In Abha there was even a case where they got in an open window in a house and stole the guys suitcase and took it away...lol. Basically they are organized.

Comment

awesome pics mate, when are you in town next?
                Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

I will be in Dubai on Wednesday...leaving Sunday. Part anniversary trip, part friend's wedding and part "get to see my M coupe" trip

Comment

Working...
                  X