Fujeira Drive 9th of November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic drive.

Huge thanks to everyone who made it, drivers and passengers. Nothing short of a crazy car line up to boot.

The biggest thank you goes to the board members and their efforts put in to making this event happen.

I have some good photos but at the moment I will not be able to upload any because of insane amounts of university work. I will shortly though, please be patient.

Again, beautiful turnout to a great event and soft launch of a huge season that has just started.

Cheers to all!
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

twas a very good turnout

1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
      2012 Camaro SS
      2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
      2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

My other video is taking an age to upload, hopefully will be finished tonight.
        1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
        2012 Camaro SS
        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Epic drive throughout the mountain roads of Fujairah filled with true BMW love and spirit.

Everything was on time and well organised thanks to the efforts and cooperation of everyone.

Can't wait for the next upcoming events!
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Comment

Comment

that really looks like its been a brilliant day out... nice going organizers and I hope everyone had a good one!

Hindash... love the tshirt ;)
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

It was an amazing and best drive ever with new rout back from kalba, it well organised. Thanx for the effort from the board side andmembers who attend.
                  Season just begin and neeeed more with family :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                    that really looks like its been a brilliant day out... nice going organizers and I hope everyone had a good one!

Hindash... love the tshirt ;)
                    Next time u should be there and let hamzeh play with jana :) mmm and with rayyan also

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Can't wait to upgrade my car and be able to join on these events! Looked like a lot of fun.

How fast do you guys usually take these drives?

Comment

nice pics guys .. good job

Comment

Originally posted by mzsaad1 View Post
                          Can't wait to upgrade my car and be able to join on these events! Looked like a lot of fun.

How fast do you guys usually take these drives?
                          No need to upgrade your car - we just cruise. If some guys want to go faster, it is planned out in advance and one group go faster, the other group cruise. A Yaris could keep up with those M5/6's hahahaha
                          2012 Camaro SS
                          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Finally got the first video uploaded. Its unedited and long and boring as I am the lead car
                            2012 Camaro SS
                            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Working...
                            X