Next meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next meet!

Gentlemen... The summer is over, birds are singing, sun is shining and ahmed is driving a yaris 1.3 l ....lol, sorry bro .. Had to be done! :)

When are we going to meet up offically? And more importantly, where? I say lets do a jebel hafeet trip again! It was soo fun!:shisha::grouphug:
    sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

+1 we need an event to gather all the members since I have been detached from the bmw club due to various reasons :runaway:
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

^ hahahaha
      i think there is some preparation...it ll be nice to see all faces again and meet the new members :)

Bruno....we need same guy who was handling the BBQ last hafeet drive :drool:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

hehehehh AK, pic any bmw and its urs bro!! dont let the yaris stand between u and tge rest of us :) i cant wait for the next drive!!
        sigpic
        2002 1975 white
        E9 3.0 1975 green
        E12 528 1980 white
        E21 315 1982 red first owner
        E21 320 1979 yellow
        E23 745i 1982 red
        E23 733i 1979 white
        E24 635csi 1989 blue
        E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
        E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
        E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

There will ne a hafeet fujeira and khasab inshalah Tay tuned for the dates

Comment

HEYYY, i am a new member. i dont really know how the trips go down, so please please please someone send me an email when there is an appointment for a meet up already. other than the 1.3 yaris the jebel hafeet trip sounds like big time fun :P
            email : nima_nezhadi@gmx.com
            ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Looking forward for this!!!

Please make after at least after 2 weeks when the weather is better.. (And my car is shipped back:P)

Would like to try Bruno's' friends legendary mashawi :P.
              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
              Black 1986 E28 535i
              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

we're looking at end of October perhaps

Comment

Tulba is that you?! oh u r gonna get a royal :spank: when I see u!!! don't diss the Yaris... its my only form of transport now!!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    we're looking at end of October perhaps
                    Sounds good with that date...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

sounds real great looking forward to it

Comment

Ahmed.... Hehe... You know its all love bro! Anyway, i have shed my pink lancer rental too soon, the smg pump decided to fail a couple days back... So end of october sounds good to me aswell since my car is gonna be out of action for the next 2 weeks.. :( ...
                        Nima, welcome to the club! Look forward to meeting you at the next meet... Should be epic! :)
                        sigpic
                        Current
                        E92 M3 2011
                        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Not hijacking this thread or anything but this thread started with "the summer is over...."

Im gona say the summer is almost here, when is the next drive!!!!!! photo shoots, good food, great company and fast & furious driving! we want ASAP!
                          Current:
                          E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

If it's within the country, I might join. And we could do something with the Evolve club?

Comment

Yes within the country like hafeet or kalba I don't mind as long as we do something !
                              Current:
                              E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Working...
                              X