Comment

or this!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          or this!

:ohthedrama: :drool:
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            or this!

what's exactly what i'm talking about ;) , it worked actually :D

Comment

Thanks to all who turned up, sadly, we did not get the DA's required 10 participants, so they offered no discount (they have before).

Nice pics Bruno, much appreciated. I take it everybody buggared off to go and watch the AutoX, as I saw nobody after the first session?????

M3 went really well, have to admit, however, in the third session I did end up with the gear knob in my hand whilst shifting up hahahaha It's really hard to try and put the gear knob back on mid corner. Looks like its super-glue time.

How did those entering the Novice section get on?
              1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
              2012 Camaro SS
              2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
              2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

first of all hats off to mr bruno for the pics seriouslynbro u managed to make ma car look good even though it was in need of a serious wash thats some quality foto taking kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) yorky our session was good but we were plagued by some idiots trying to do some really stupid manouvers i really enjoyed it though. fyi my buddies and i noticed that u kinda slowed down in the third session so the gear knob explains it all . looking for ward to the nezt bmw club event. cheeers

Comment

Originally posted by waseem50 View Post
                  first of all hats off to mr bruno for the pics seriouslynbro u managed to make ma car look good even though it was in need of a serious wash thats some quality foto taking kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) yorky our session was good but we were plagued by some idiots trying to do some really stupid manouvers i really enjoyed it though. fyi my buddies and i noticed that u kinda slowed down in the third session so the gear knob explains it all . looking for ward to the nezt bmw club event. cheeers
                  Yeah, I heard one or two complaints about the two SRT8's - so I had a word with the Marshalls - not sure what they did about it?

Actually, I was trying to use different gears - the whole circuit I am normally doing in 3rd and 4th only - I tried a few corners in 2nd gear to see how that would go - I was testing (BS - the driver is old and knackered hahahaha)
                  1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                  2012 Camaro SS
                  2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                  2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Working...
                  X