No announcement yet.

Iftar meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately i will skip this :(, impressive list i must say, have fun guys
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

i updated the main post... for more details please look at the very first post

Comment

im in
        Current:
        2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
        2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
        2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
        1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
        1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

sorry guys, cant make it coz the new family member lol...have fun mates

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

U know what guys, I just asked Samer and he refuses to add one more to the list apparently.

So enjoy!
            Current:

Past ///M's:
            2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
              sorry guys, cant make it coz the new family member lol...have fun mates
              next time bro ,,

Comment

Im in with Wasim!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

So now there is place free...
                  Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

Eyad is out ;)
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

It was one of the best casual gathering by far ,,

the funniest part is we didn't even bother ourselves taking pictures ,, we were too busy laughing and laughing ..

Nabil - Alqasim - Imad - Khalid : Thank you guys for joining us , it was pleasure spending some nice time with you guys

Samir : Thanks for the arrangement , Thankfully I didn't have to have Dinner at home :lol:

2 more iftar gathering will take place , one during next week , another one is when Sari is back ..

Comment

What a gathering that was ! Delicious food, wonderful people and excellent environment, thanks for that Samer !

Id like to thank Nabil, Bu Rheima, Ayman and Al Qassim for showing up, was great to see and meet those old faces once again, also some new faces like Hisham and Waseem :)

Looking forward to the next one, im IN !

Comment

In for the next one for sure, glad to see you guys after all this time ! :D
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

nooooo pics?????? :( shaaame

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

it was definetly a beautiful gathering with the best bunch of ppl,next time we ll go yet to another lovely place, i have to say thank u to each and everyone who showed up, it was honestly a pleasure and i felt we were not just a group, but more like a family :)

i even got to see a very close brother of mine after almost 10 years !!

i am happy ehsan did not go home hungry, i have to say that when ehsan says it was good, then IT WAS good.. i always appreciate his opinion..

ramadan karim to all Bmw family, i love this club and i am honestly privileged to be a member and a part of this group!!!

until next time all, be safe and inshalla we ll all meet soon again :)
                              sigpic
                              2002 1975 white
                              E9 3.0 1975 green
                              E12 528 1980 white
                              E21 315 1982 red first owner
                              E21 320 1979 yellow
                              E23 745i 1982 red
                              E23 733i 1979 white
                              E24 635csi 1989 blue
                              E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
                              E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
                              E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

Originally posted by meskovic View Post
                                it was definetly a beautiful gathering with the best bunch of ppl,next time we ll go yet to another lovely place, i have to say thank u to each and everyone who showed up, it was honestly a pleasure and i felt we were not just a group, but more like a family :)

i even got to see a very close brother of mine after almost 10 years !!

i am happy ehsan did not go home hungry, i have to say that when ehsan says it was good, then IT WAS good.. i always appreciate his opinion..

ramadan karim to all Bmw family, i love this club and i am honestly privileged to be a member and a part of this group!!!

until next time all, be safe and inshalla we ll all meet soon again :)
                                :grouphug: ........ :bow:

next week same day , choose the place and i'm in

Comment

Working...
                                X