Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rady
    replied
    Yorky can you please check with them if they'll allow an x6m ? Last time the woman said they do , can u please check with them and let me know ? If they do , Im in.

Leave a comment:

• yorky500
    replied
    Originally posted by I-mad View Post
    Name: Imad Al Natour
    Car: E60-M5
    Reg No.: 54395 - 10 Abu Dhabi
    DL No.: 511527 Abu Dhabi
    Imad,

Nice one mate. Will you be in the Novice Group i.e. have you done a Track day before? If you have done 2 or more, you can enter the Advanced Group

Leave a comment:

• I-mad
    replied
    Name: Imad Al Natour
    Car: E60-M5
    Reg No.: 54395 - 10 Abu Dhabi
    DL No.: 511527 Abu Dhabi

Leave a comment:

• yorky500
    replied
    No takers yet?

Obviously you drivers with mods as long as your arm are too scared to show what you got on the Track - tut tut.

Leave a comment:

• yorky500
    started a topic Track Evening: Friday 29 July 2011 @ Dubai Autodrome

Track Evening: Friday 29 July 2011 @ Dubai Autodrome

Right ladies,

DA have informed me that they are having a Track Evening (the last Track Evening before Ramadan) on 29 July 2011. It will start at 17:00 (first cars on the track at around 18:10 - same schedule as was posted up for 15 July)

We need to see some more Beemers there. You car will not break down due to the heat. In fact the last 2 Track Evenings have been great, a little "warm", but overall not what I was expecting.

You have all been rather lazy sitting behind your PC's typing away, time to actually get the car out and work up a bit of a sweat.

Its not a long evening, so you can easily convince wives/girl or boy friends :fags: to let you out for a few hours.

Same deal as before, more than 10 cars - AED420; 15 cars or more - AED300; Passenger whores - AED50; Helmet hire - AED50

IF you attend, you can drive as fast or as slow as you like, its really up to you - its not a race, but FUN.

So, come ladies, time to put your "game face" on and have a blast on a Race Track in a safe environment (no speed camera's, no cops etc)

Name:
    Car:
    Reg No.:
    DL No.:
Working...
X