Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Evening: Friday 29 July 2011 @ Dubai Autodrome

Right ladies,

DA have informed me that they are having a Track Evening (the last Track Evening before Ramadan) on 29 July 2011. It will start at 17:00 (first cars on the track at around 18:10 - same schedule as was posted up for 15 July)

We need to see some more Beemers there. You car will not break down due to the heat. In fact the last 2 Track Evenings have been great, a little "warm", but overall not what I was expecting.

You have all been rather lazy sitting behind your PC's typing away, time to actually get the car out and work up a bit of a sweat.

Its not a long evening, so you can easily convince wives/girl or boy friends :fags: to let you out for a few hours.

Same deal as before, more than 10 cars - AED420; 15 cars or more - AED300; Passenger whores - AED50; Helmet hire - AED50

IF you attend, you can drive as fast or as slow as you like, its really up to you - its not a race, but FUN.

So, come ladies, time to put your "game face" on and have a blast on a Race Track in a safe environment (no speed camera's, no cops etc)

Name:
    Car:
    Reg No.:
    DL No.:
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

No takers yet?

Obviously you drivers with mods as long as your arm are too scared to show what you got on the Track - tut tut.
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Name: Imad Al Natour
      Car: E60-M5
      Reg No.: 54395 - 10 Abu Dhabi
      DL No.: 511527 Abu Dhabi

Comment

Originally posted by I-mad View Post
        Name: Imad Al Natour
        Car: E60-M5
        Reg No.: 54395 - 10 Abu Dhabi
        DL No.: 511527 Abu Dhabi
        Imad,

Nice one mate. Will you be in the Novice Group i.e. have you done a Track day before? If you have done 2 or more, you can enter the Advanced Group
        2012 Camaro SS
        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Yorky can you please check with them if they'll allow an x6m ? Last time the woman said they do , can u please check with them and let me know ? If they do , Im in.
          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
            Yorky can you please check with them if they'll allow an x6m ? Last time the woman said they do , can u please check with them and let me know ? If they do , Im in.
            I will send an email this AM.
            2012 Camaro SS
            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
              Rady,

I sent DA an email, and they have come back saying that the X6M will NOT be allowed to take part in the Track Evening. Sorry mate they seem to have a different view on SUV's compared to Yas island.
              2012 Camaro SS
              2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

I may be in as a spectator.. haha.. showoff baby :D
                sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                Dubai Investment Park 2
                The Curve Building Complex
                Warehouse No.1
                P.O Box 28638
                Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                Office: +97148830851
                Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

I-mad, would you like to join the Novice or Advanced Group? If this is your first or second time, you'll be automatically placed in the Novice Group. Please let me know ASAP! Cheers!

Comment

he is novice

Comment

Thanks bud.

Comment

update

We have been allocated Pit Garage No. 4

Timings as follows:
                        Arrive and unload cars: 17:00 - 17:30
                        Drivers Briefing: 18:00 (if you do not attend, you will NOT be allowed on the Track

Please make sure you bring plenty of liquid refreshments and towels.
                        2012 Camaro SS
                        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

I will be there to give some reviews :D
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                            I will be there to give some reviews :D
                            hahahaha, sadly, there is only ONE, yes, thats right ONE BMW taking part. What has happened to the rest of the :fags: I have no idea?
                            2012 Camaro SS
                            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

im in lebanon sadly won't be able to make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X