Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    :rofl: im expected a reply from Ayham :D
    Ayham himself can't comment on this, the BMW club president disclosed some shocking news to me personally yesterday ;)
    @Ayham think twice before posting comment on my S2000 ;) i can leak some news :rofl: :rofl:
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:ohthedrama:
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I can't be threatened, so here:

I was "eyeballing" a couple of S2K's last week on Dubizzle because I had a "moment of weakness"...That's all. :D

The S2K is a genuine driver's car, or kart for that matter. But my blood is still white and blue....

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          I can't be threatened, so here:

I was "eyeballing" a couple of S2K's last week on Dubizzle because I had a "moment of weakness"...That's all. :D

The S2K is a genuine driver's car, or kart for that matter. But my blood is still white and blue....
          :bow: to the president
          I donot have anything to defend myself, ban me Ayham :rofl:

Comment

Bruno.. more pics!!! You took alot more! MY CAAAAARRRR!!!! hahahaha
            Current:
            2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
            2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
            2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
            1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
            1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Guys!! excellent excellent excellent time and myself , i am honored to be amongst you legends.. I was very pleased to meet you all, and hope we can do this again very soon!
              !comments...ermm.. food amazing, view amazing, cars amazing ( With the exception to Naj's 'baby' & Mahmoud 's2000' loooooooool) and company amazing ( big clap to Bruno & Ayham for organsing)...

BRUNO ! awaiting your photos!!!! :)))))

eyad, Thanks for the Photos!!:)

Rady, hope if you can send me the Vid of the 'you know what' i would love to see it! :)
              Last edited by shockerg1; 17-04-2011, 04:40 PM.
              sigpic
              Current
              E92 M3 2011
              # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
              # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
              # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
              E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
              # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
              # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
              # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Oh man, I have just had to go to the toilet - stunning car, really stunning.
                1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                2012 Camaro SS
                2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

OT: Hassan why is there a gap between the bumper and the hood ? Is it suppose to look like this ? Maybe Im being picky but I dont like the way it looks with that gap. It looks like the hood is not closed properly.
                  07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

The hood is closed. We just didn't have the time to adjust it properly.

Needs some adjustment. :lol:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                      :thanks2:
                      sigpic

Comment

Bruno!!! i need a picture of Caroline rolling ! :)
                        Current:
                        E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Awesome pics - won't be missing the next one...even if I'm stilling driving my cheap jack hire car crap!

Would be good if meets were regular and perhaps a weekly trip or something organised within the group. I know its difficult with other commitments and now that summer is on its way!

In the UK, the group I used to meet up with were out every night practically and once a week they'd organise a drive out somewhere, arrange to go somewhere.

Comment

more

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post

+1 to Yorky, your car is amazing Hasan
                              as for Bruno, the pics you took of the cars are really amazing, well done
                              Eyooodah :) as usual capturing pics of nice moments
                              and Ramy, I won't comment on your statement now :cursing: I need to take it easy for a few days otherwise I will be banned :rofl:

It is always my pleasure to be with this nice club even as a japanese spy :) just to add some spice to the drive :D

Comment

wallah u r adding alot of chili spice :bow:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                                X