No announcement yet.

BMW Club UAE Hafeet Drive & BBQ 5th of November 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ! This was truly an exciting and fun filled event, as expected.. It was WINTER on top of Hafeet :drool:

Thank you everyone, new/old members, ladies, children admins for coming.. Was a pleasure and honour to meet each and everyone :bow:

Hasan, was great to finally see you in person, thanks for the ride, thats a lovely car you got there so take care of it and take care of yourself too..

Amarant, thanks for coming, try joining us more often, was a pleasure meeting you bro :)

BigLion, sorry I didnt get much time to speak to you, but good atleast we met before you left, lovely X5

I hope everyone had a blast and a good time today !
    Last edited by SSense; 06-11-2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

thnx man :) it was a great fun and over all i had alot of fun pleaser meeting you all guyz and see u soon :D
      bruno : great meat and meet :D (bla qafyeh)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Wow ! This was truly an exciting and fun filled event, as expected.. It was WINTER on top of Hafeet :drool:

Hasan, was great to finally see you in person, thanks for the ride, thats a lovely car you got there so take care of it and take care of yourself too..
        My hearfelt gratitude to everyone for organising this beasutiful event.

Thanks Ali, for Everything!

It was truely an honour and a pleasure meeting you.

I love your E39 M5. :drool:
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Sorry to have missed this event, inshallah I'll be there for the next one.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i would like to thank everyone who attended the event, special thanx to admins for their effort to make it success as usual.

Amarant…I appreciate your effort of taking pics and im really cant wait to see them …and it was real pleasure meet u in person and hop to see you again and again in future.

Hasan, it was pleasure to see ur amazing kids, they r sooo cute and thank god they dont affect of hasanic mood :D

Rani (Deepocean) thanx for the vids you shoot in the top of the M5 while the wind hitting your head :rofl: :thanks:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

still tired from the trip and my neck is hurting me :S

i would like to thank every single one of you for showing up, was a great meeting the new boys for the first time.

i'm glad everything went smoothly and everyone had fun. hopefully better events are yet to come so be prepared for the excellent weather season because we're gonna abuse it :D

once again thanks for all who showed up yesterday and especially the families.

Comment

For 3 consecutive years, this is the most Hafeet Drive event where we've done passes up and down the mountain. For that, thanks everybody for being extremely responsible while enjoying your cars on that road.

And thanks ya'll for supporting the Club by showing up. Another memorable drive is coming not long from now, we're finalizing logistics in 2 days for the anoouncement. See ya'll at the next one :D

Comment

special thanks 4 ayham, bruno and other organizers 4 the great event :)
                  sigpic
                  Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                    Rani (Deepocean) thanx for the vids you shoot in the top of the M5 while the wind hitting your head :rofl: :thanks:
                    you are welcome BOSS ,, and many thanx for every one it was really nice to meet all of you and new members again :thanks2:

:worshipbmw:
                    sigpic
                    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      For 3 consecutive years, this is the most Hafeet Drive event where we've done passes up and down the mountain. For that, thanks everybody for being extremely responsible while enjoying your cars on that road.

And thanks ya'll for supporting the Club by showing up. Another memorable drive is coming not long from now, we're finalizing logistics in 2 days for the anoouncement. See ya'll at the next one :D
                      Thansk for such a well organised event guys.

My special thanks to Bruno for bringing his special cars to the event.

In addition, he did one hell of a BBQ. :1stcup:

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                        Hasan, it was pleasure to see ur amazing kids, they r sooo cute and thank god they dont affect of hasanic mood :D
                        Thanks Eyad!

It is always a pleasure to meet you. And ofcourse everyone else.

We have an excellent group of people in this club.

My wife and children enjoyed it to the max.

Next time you have to bring Rayyan with you. I am sure my son shall learn a lot from him. :lol:
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry for taking a long time to give a feedback, but I was extremely tired after that BBQ :cook:

Anyway, as usual and even better, the event was great and thanks for all who attended !

Great Drive, BBQ, Pictures, Timings, Cars, Weather... (SSense, thanks for the ride bro :rev: :bow: )

I was glad to meet new members and get to know them in person, and those who missed it, there is more and more always.. ;)

Hope to see you in the upcoming events !
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

ayman....ur golden hands make the BBQ tasty ...yummmmm thanx alot bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                              (SSense, thanks for the ride bro :rev: :bow: )
                              Anyday and anytime, its all yours :)

Comment

sorry for the late feedback I've been super busy since I came back home.

Was a pleasure meeting you all in person. a wonderful group of people. Will definitely join you again and hopefully with more cars from Oman :D

Bruno, Rifo, Ssense, Ayham, Hasan and many others (I'm sorry my memory isn't a masterpiece): thank you. I felt very welcomed.

good cars, good company, great food :D

Enjoyed driving Bruno's and Rifo's cars. Such pleasure.

Will edit the photos and post as soon as I can
                                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                                X